Chapter 91

Lauren's POV

Camila turned around, sitting on her legs before beginning to speak.

"Lauren, can I ask you something" I nodded, looking at her..

"Do not laugh, okay !?" she asked
"You... hm.." she said and I assed my hand on her neck, shyly " do you find me a desirable woman?"

I blinked several times in a row watching her, before answering.

"You're asking me if you make me feel desire about you?" a small smile played on my lips as she grew increasingly redder.
I brought a hand up to her neck and gave her three small, light kisses.

"You have no idea how much you make mw crazy" I said and looked in her eyes
"you have no idea how crazily I need to be able to kiss your whole body..." I said and placed a kiss on her shoulder "you have no idea how much your smell makes me delirious..."

"You're kiding me, right?" she asked, still ashamed "I don't have,uhm.." she thought how to say it "attributes about.. you know" she said and left it like this.

"Ah, don't you?" I asked and raised an eyebrow, then tilted my body to the front making her lie down, staying on top of her.

I lowered my hand down the side of her body, contouring her waist. I continued to caress ot, until I touched her shapely legs. I brushed my nose down her cheek

"You're definitely a desirable woman." I whispered

Camila's POV

Lauren's simple words made my whole body go on alert, even though I knew part of that is due to the fact that her hand is walking freely on my leg. Suddenly she stopped and looked me, her eyes burning my skin.

"Now you left me with curiosity..." her voice came out a little hoarse "do I get you excited?"

I opened my eyes completely, what the hell is that question!? I mean, how does she have the courage to make me more embarrassed than I already am!?

"Come on, answer me.." she asked to see me

"Yes"I murmured, lowly

"What?" she pretended not to listen.
God, don't let her do this for long.

"Yes, Lauren, you leave me completely crazy" I said louder "satisfied?"

"Nice" she said, bringing her lips to my ear. "Do you like it when I touch you..?" she whispered, catching the globule of my ear with her teeth.

I just nodded. She lowered her hand down my arm, caressing it.

"I love feeling your body next to mine..." she said and layed on me, without hurting me, obviously.

Her light weight completed me, warmed me and made me wish she wouldn't get out off of me

"I love you so much, like I've never wanted someone before" I went on talking under, held a wick of my hair and tangled her finger in

She lowered her lips to my shoulder, where she pulled the sleeve off my blouse and kissed, then took a bite.

I sighed. I couldn't stand all that provocation and I took her head, until having her lips in mine, Lauren understood my despair and started a kiss full of movements, I pressed her neck, in the instinct to bring her closer to me.

Her fleshy mouth called me more and more, until I reached the point where I couldn't stand and bit her lower lip, and then savor it slowly.

Lauren's POV

Feeling her so close is a risk, a test for my self-control, but, at the same time, also a necessity. Her chest against mine, her skin catching fire with every touch, the involuntary surrender of her body ... everything calls me.

Everything drives me crazy.

The need to remove her clothes and make her mine was strong every time she moved beneath me. When she held my lips, provocatively, I felt that she wouldn't hold another second.

I lowered my mouth down her neck, sucking her, marking her. Her hands tangled in my hair in response, squeezing them. Her small body contracted with each touch, showing the desire she felt. I brought my lips to her ear, where I bit lightly.

"Fucking hell, Camila, I want to make love to you..." I whispered, my voice choked
"I want to feel your body shudder in my arms" I kept saying, without control.
"I want to love you all night, slowly..." her body bristled.

"I've nev.." she started saying her voice almost didn't come out, she cleaned her throat before continuing "never before wanted that much as now... with you"

My heart beat without any control, if it was another person there, I wouldn't even ask her before proceeding. But it isn't anyone.

And I don't want her first time to be in my room, with the windows open and without any roses nearby.

-