Wedding Day

Today was the day.
After years of being together Nagisa and Karma were finally getting married.
The two of them were friends since childhood and overcame everything together.
No one was ever against their relationship because of how pure it was.
Karma taught Nagisa confidence whereas Nagisa helped him control his random outbursts.
The two made each other better people.

When they were nineteen Karma promised Nagisa he would marry him.
However, their marriage was delayed many times because of how busy the two of them always were, but they never let that stop them from fulfilling their dream.
Now at the age of 28, they were finally getting married.

Nagisa was currently sitting in a chair facing a mirror as his best friend, Kayano, did his makeup and hair.
At first he was against the idea of wearing makeup, but Kayano promised him she would make it look natural.

Once she finished he looked at himself in the mirror. The makeup was indeed natural.
The eyeshadow was light brown which had a small amount of glitter and was finished off with mascara.
As for his lips they were a light pink which finished off his look.
"Lets do your hair" Kayano smiled taking out a curler
"Please don't make it dramatic" Nagisa begged
"Don't worry, you're in safe hands"
She then began brushing his hair and started to curl the bottom
"By the way Nagisa-"
"What is it?"
"When are you going to cut your hair? Didn't you always want to cut in when we were in school?"
"I wanted to look my best for this day, but I didn't want it to be too long which is why I trimmed it occasionally."
"Are you cutting it once you're officially married?"
"Probably not, Karma loves playing with it" he chuckled, thinking of all the times Karma would touch and play with his hair whenever they were in bed or on the couch.

After a while Kayano finished his hair.
The bottom was curled lightly and the sides were clipped back with a white flower clip.
"Thank you Kayano"
"Don't worry about it, I just wish the both of you happiness"
Nagisa only responded with a smile

Just then the door opened and Rio entered with the dress he would wear
"I have to say I'm surprised you chose to wear a dress" she spoke
"I'd rather it be my decision than be forced into a dress by you" he said
"Well I'm glad you chose to wear a dress since I can't really picture you wearing a suit"
"...."
Nagisa only responded in silence, glaring at Rio
"Don't give me that look Nagisa-chan" she smirked
"How's Karma doing?" He asked changing topics
"He's already finished and he said he would come in a while"
"I see"
"Do you need help putting on the dress?" Kayano asked
"No, I'm good"
.

.

.

.
His two friends walked out leaving Nagisa alone to change.

Although be was never a fan of wearing or dressing as a women, he wanted to do it for Karma, he wanted to do something that would surprise him.

Once he was in the dress he looked at himself in the mirror.
The dress wrapped around his body comfortably.

Since the wedding would be held outside he wanted a short dress to move around in.

Just as Nagisa turned away from the mirror the door opened
"!!!"
There was Karma, his hair pulled back and in his white blouse and black dress pants.

He smirked as he walked up to Nagisa
"What's this? Is my Nagi wearing a dress?"
"Y-Yeah, I wanted to surprise you"
Karma pulled him to his chest
"You look beautiful, I don't want anyone else to look at you while you're wearing this"
"Karma we have to get married eventually"
"I know" he replied and released Nagisa from his arms
"After all these years, you're finally going to be mine"
Nagisa smiled after hearing Karma say those words.
"Karma..."
He stood on his toes, putting his hands on his chest for support and softly kissed Karma
"I was always yours"
"...."
Karma looked Nagisa in the eye when he hugged him all of a sudden.
"What did I do to deserve you!?"
Nagisa chuckled as he pat Karma's back
"Come on Karma, let's go get married"
The two held hands as they walked out the room, ready to start their new lives as a married couple