Dating Scandal

3rd Person POV
Both Karma and Nagisa were famous through Japan and different parts of the world, but mostly in Japan.
One thing that was unique about the two was that they were childhood best friends.
When they were around 5 they shared a passion for music, Nagisa more than Karma.
And when they reached middle school she realized how much her voice pleased their friends.
So she decided she would be an idol, in hopes of spreading happiness.
Karma simply followed her, not wanting to be separated from her

However, they were accepted into different companies and put in groups.

Nagisa was in a three member girl group called WISH, her being the visual and main singer of the group
Kayano was the dancer and Kanzaki also being the singer and leader

As for Karma he was the dancer and singer of the group called B.O.M.B.
His other members, Isogai was the leader, visual and main singer
Maehara was the rapper

Both their groups debuted at the same time, when they were all near the age of 16, 17, and 18.
3 years later they became the biggest groups of Japan.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
After 2 weeks of touring Nagisa was finally back in Japan.
She got off the van and went inside the dorm with her members.
"I'm going to go to bed" Kanzaki spoke
"Ok, goodnight" both Nagisa and Kayano replied as their leader retired for the night, heading to her room to catch up on much needed sleep.

"Want to do something Nagisa?" Kayano asked as Nagisa was looking at her phone, waiting for a message
"Sorry, I already have something planned with Karma"
"Ok, make sure you wear your mask when you head out"
"I will"
She got up from the couch and went to her room, changing into some black jeans, a black turtleneck with a white coat over, and some black boots.
When she stepped out of the dorms she made sure to cover her face with her mask.

She got to the parking lot and saw Karma already there.
He was wearing black sweatpants and a black hoodie
"Karma!" She ran to him, giving him a hug to which he quickly returned
"Hey Nagisa, glad your back"
"Me too"
"There's a new cafe that opened 3 blocks down. Want to go?" he asked 
"But won't there be people?"
"It's late, there won't be many people"
"Ok"
she agreed and the red head drove over to the cafe and just as he said not that many people were there, just 3 people who were on their phones.

The two of them sat at a table for two and removed their masks, soon talking about their week.
Karma talked about their multiple performances and meet and greets while Nagisa talked about their tour and the different places they visited.

"I miss this" Karma spoke out, reaching to hold Nagisa's hand across the table
"I do to, but we can't be open about our relationship" she slipped her hand away, afraid that someone would see.
"....."
After not seeing his girlfriend in soo long he felt like teasing her.
He leaned closer to her and sealed his lips to hers
"!!!" In surprise she quickly pulled away, her face red in embarrassment.
"W-What are you doing?" She covered her mouth
"Just teasing you" he grinned before taking a sip from his coffee
"Idiot" she mumbled

However, unknown to them a person was right outside the cafe, a camera in their hand.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.