Omega Nagisa x Alpha Karma

Nagisa pov
In today's society we are distributed by our DNA status.
The Alpha, the strongest rulers who claim everything.

The Beta, who fill most of society

Then the Omega, the rarest and prize winners for Alpha.

Every month an Omega goes into heat and releases a sweet scent, pheromones, that will cause Alpha to start rutting.
If an Omega is rapped by an Alpha it is not punishable by law.
One would say it is the Omega at fault for releasing their pheromones to trigger the Alphas to rut.

Omegas are expected to play the wifes role, they were basically an object to Alpha. They have no say in the relationship and have to obey every command of the Alpha.
If the Alpha wanted to leave the Omega in a relationship, they were allowed to do so.

Even though Omegas are rare, male Omegas are the rarest of them all.
Because of the DNA the Omega possessed, it was possible for even the male Omegas to become pregnant.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The day I turned 18 I went to the doctor to found out which class I belonged to.
However, to my surprise I was an Omega

Since my best friend and crush, Karma, was 1 year younger he still wasn't labeled as an Alpha.
For his case since both his parents were Alpha, it was 100% set in stone that he would also be an Alpha.

I didn't want to disappoint Karma or have him view me as some object...so I lied to him and everyone else.
I told them I was a Beta

Thanks to the suppressants my doctor provided me, my scent was covered and I no longer had my heats.
Although he told me not to take the drug often since it wasn't completely safe, I still continued to take it.
I lied to myself and continued to live as the person I wasn't.
I hate that I was an Omega, I felt like a failure as a man and a failure to Karma.

I still remember when we were younger, Karma vowed that we would be mates in the future...but...times change and people change.
.

.

.

I wish we never had to grow up...we wouldn't have to worry about becoming an adult and fitting in today's society.

In the morning when I woke up I felt incredibly weak and felt like being held by Karma....being touched by him...by someone.
My heat was starting
"*huff *huff *huff" I panted
'Has it been a mongh already!?'
I held my stomach in pain as I had my other hand on the wall for support as I was walking to the bathroom.

Once I got there I opened the cabinet and quickly grabbed the bottle that had the pills to suppress my pheromones.
When I opened it I was shocked to only see 1 pill
"!!"
This was bad, I'm supposed to take 2 pills to completely cover my scent.
Who knows how long I have if I only take 1.
Without much thought I put it in my mouth and swallowed
"I'll have get more quickly"