Villian Nagisa

A/N: As I was re-reading my work, I couldn't help but not feel proud of this particular story. I was unhappy with it and wanted to re-do it. So I did, I deleted the original and began writing this one, but as I was writing I couldn't think of anything, my mind was drawing a blank.

By the time I finished it I still wasn't happy with it, but I wanted to give you guys something to read because I haven't been able to give you guys weekly updates anymore. So I'm sorry if it's rushed, and I'm sorry that I've been gone for a while.
I'll try to think of new ideas ASAP.

3rd person pov

It's been years since 3-E had last seen Nagisa. The last time they ever saw him was the day they all turned against him.
.

.

.

.
A week before the whole incident happened the Reaper was able to find them.
They were all shocked that he was alive. They thought that he had perished along side with Korosenei.
However, to their surprise he didn't fight them, he instead gave them information on their teacher.
He told them that Korosenei was still alive. That they had both managed to survive.

But the information given to them caused mixed emotions.
Yes they loved their teacher, but they just wanted to move on and forget.

Nagisa was the only one who wanted to save him and that was what caused the fight.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
"Forget about him Nagisa!" Terasaka yelled
"I can't forget about him! He's the only one who ever had faith in me! In us!"
"He's dead!"
"No he's not! The Reaper just told us he's alive!"
"He's obviously lying!" Maehara joined in
"Yeah, he's the reason why Korosensei died in the first place" Kayano joined in
"....I believe him" he whispered
After hearing Nagisa say those words Terasaka pushed him away which caused him to fall down
"Do you have any idea on what you just said?!"
"I believe that he's seen his ways and wants to save his teacher"
"He's dead Nagisa" Isogai said
"No he's not...I want to save Korosenei!"
"Get away from us. We don't want someone who is willing to side with the enemy" Rio glared
Nagisa looked horrified
He thought that his friends would be more than willing to join him in saving their teacher.
But they were all turning against him.
"Karma?" He turned to face his boyfriend who was silent throughout the whole argument
"....sorry Nagisa, but you need to move on" he said before walking off
"Karma?!"
The whole class began following after him, abandoning Nagisa.

Karma pov
It's been 5 years since I've last seen Nagisa.
He never came back after the whole incident.
I don't blame him for hating us, we were all awful to him.
....And I walked away from him.
.

.

.

.

.
I had gotten up a bit early that it was still a bit dark out so I just decided that I should get ready and head to my company.
Being the CEO I was always busy, but I didn't mind.
If I was busy I wouldnt have time to think about Nagisa.
.