Close Your Eyes

It was a beautiful Spring day and Korosenei had decided to take his students out on a field trip to reward them for doing so well on their exams.

Sadly for him, Karasuma did not allow either him or Irina to go because they were too much of a distraction and too much for the students to handle because the last time they went on a field trip with them it was a chaotic mess.
Karasuma just wanted his students to have a peaceful day without having to worry about assassinating their teacher and focus on being teenagers for once.
.

.

.

.

.

.
Once the class got off the bus to Hakone, Karasuma had the students split up in groups and gave them a time and place to meet up later.

While many of the students split up and chose to explore the stores and restaurants, Isogai along with Maehara, Nagisa, Karma, Kayano, Okuda, and Sugino chose to hike a forest leading up to a temple.
.

.

.

.

.
As the group were walking up the hill Isogai turned around to make sure they were all still together
"The path gets a little tricky up ahead, so stick together" he spoke
"Ok" they all replied and started walking again, following behind Isogai since he had the map
.

.

.
As they were walking Nagisa noticed one of his shoes was untied, so he bent down to tie it.
But when he stood back up the group was no longer there.
"......"
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Nagisa spent at least half an hour wondering around trying to find his friends, but happened to get even more lost.
He tried to calling them, but there was no signal in the forest.

Despite the situation he was in, the bluenette was rather calm.
He just sat on a rock, thinking if he should continue wondering around in hopes of encountering other hikers to help him.

As he was thinking he heard some of the bushes behind him shuffle.
"!?"
He quickly stood up ready to face whatever popped out of those bushes, but was shocked when Karma pushed his way through.
"Karma!?" Nagisa yelled put surprised to see his friend
"There you are" he smiled and walked up to him, grabbing his hand
"I almost had a heart attack when I realized you weren't behind me" he grinned
"I'm sorry" Nagisa apologized
"Its fine, lets go. I told them that once I found you we'd meet up later"
"Where are we going?" He asked confused
"Our meet up place"
"What about the temple?"
"I've been here before, it's not that impressive" Karma lied, he just wanted to spend some time alone with Nagisa
.

.

.

.

.
As the two walked down the hill Karma glanced over at Nagisa.
"...."
Now that their nosy classmates weren't there he took it as an opportunity.
"Hey Nagisa"
"Huh? What is it?" The bluenette stopped to face Karma
"Can you close your eyes...." he asked as he walked closer to the smaller boy
"Ok" he did as was told and closed his eyes.
"....."
Karma only remained silent as he cupped Nagisa's cheeks and slightly tilted his own head, closing his eyes in the process as he inched his lips closer to his friends.
But just as their lips were centimeters from touching he heard a snap causing him to pull away from Nagisa and turn to the direction he heard the noise.
"....."
What he saw was a pink Korosenei, hiding in the bushes with a camera out.
"!!!"
In embarrassment Karma bent down and covered his face with both hands, obviously turning a bright red
"Karma? Are you done? Can I open my eyes?" Nagisa asked unaware of the situation