Playtime.

Child! Cupid x child! Reader x child! Amour.

Thx for the request hun! Helps a lot!

Warning: blood and violence, cops involved.

You had a friend names Cupid, you two were always close ever since he befriended you in kindergarten.

You were awkward and shy, while he was the opposite! He was very nice to you, he'd even give you a heart cookie with pink icing from time to time.

Or there would be one on your desk whenever he wasn't there.

One day, you went to spend the night at his house for a sleepover, his mom wasn't what you expected, but she was a nice lady regardless.

Her name was Mama Creator, she was human like you were, her hair was short. But, on top of her head, parting her hair she had small horns.

She wrote a lot.

Cupid greeted you with a hug when you came up to his room, his room was decked out in Valentines day decorations! It looked like a party!

"So what should we do first?" You asked him after sitting on his bouncy bed.

Cupid shrugged his shoulders. "Anything you want! Ooh! Let's use my new crayon set! Its full of lots of pretty colors!"

You smiled when he tossed the box in your lap, they were glitter crayons. He handed you another box full of stickers.

He hopped on the bed with paper in his hands. "Do you like to draw? I do its so relaxing!"

"Yeah! I draw for my Grandma all the time!" You replied taking a piece of paper from him.

While you both drew your random creations, Cupid would look at you from time to time, muttering things to himself.

You sneaked a peek at his drawing from the corner of your eye, on his paper was a stick figure laying in a red puddle, a sharp thing in its side.

There was another figure next to it without a head...

"Cupid? Did you watch a scary movie?" You ask tapping his shoulder.

He snapped his crayon in half, he gripped the side of his head. "Owww... Y/n i-" He put a hand under his nose cupping the blood. "I.. I- I gotta go to the bathroom!" He yelled and ran out of the room.

"I hope he's okay, his nose was bleeding." You mumble to your stuffed doll that sat across from you.

-----------

Creator had called you down to dinner, you ran out of Cupids room ready for pizza! But you walked passed the bathroom..

You stopped when you could hear Cupid talking to himself.. And there was another voice? You shrugged your shoulders and went down the stairs.

You and Creator were eating your pizza, when she looked at you. "Y/n, were is Cupid?"

"He's in the bathroom, he got a nosebleed!" You reply taking another bite.

She sighs and stands, walking over to a cabinet and taking out a weird bottle with words on it.

"I'll be right back..." She says and walks out of the kitchen.

You sat alone with your pizza, humming to yourself when suddenly you heard glass break.

"What was that?" You yell, hopping off the stool making your way into the living room.

Creator walked down the stairs carrying Cupid in her arms, he was crying and holding his head again, blood ran down his face.

"Cupid! What happened!?" You ask running to his side, trying to reach for him.

Outcast oneshot book.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें