New found angel. (Short story)

Looks like Lockheart finally earned his wings. *smirks*

Includes reader-chan~!

It was a quiet, calm and warm night in the Outcast mansion. Everyone was sound asleep, except you and Creator.

You two were hanging out in the living room, watching cheesy horror films.

Well, you were mostly, she was sketching things in her sketch book.

She wouldn't let you look though.

You laughed a little at the movie then turned your head to the horned girl. "I'mma get some popcorn. K?"

She nods fixing her glasses and continues to sketch random doodles of her various creations.

You toss your blanket to the side and walked into the large kitchen, you grabbed a popcorn bag and tossed it into the  red microwave.

You tapped your foot with your arms crossed while you waited.

While waiting, you suddenly heard someone scream-

"WHAT THE F**KING F**K!?"

You laughed and peeked your head out of the kitchen. "Who was that?"

Creator looked over the couch and sent you a grin. "Lockheart." She turns back to the movie, hiding her sketchpad under the couch.

You nodded and went back to get your popcorn which, had just beeped.

------------

You were back on the couch with Creator, she was going through movies while you snacked on the popcorn.

Lockheart had yelled only two minuets ago, and you were worried about him. While it was funny, you  still wanted to know what was wrong with him.

A very tired looking Fear, plopped on the couch next to you, he was still in his pajamas. He must have dropped from the ceiling.

"Fear? Did Lock wake you up?"

Fear nods and rests his head in your shoulder, making muffled purring sounds as you rubbed his tired skull.

Cupid sat in Creator's lap, curled up like a baby, while her arms were tight around him.

"Where did he even come from?" You asked her.

She shrugs and strokes the top of Cupid's head, with gentle finger tips.

Hallow hung from the ceiling, in his bat form, his wings covering his face.

And apparently, Asher was sleeping on the floor by your feet.

Okay seriously where did they all come from? And how did they get here so fast!?

You turned your head and saw Coby sleeping with his head in your lap.

Lockheart must have woken them all up, and caused them all to teleport from their rooms.. Okay makes since.. Sorta.

"Wait.. Where's lock?" You ask, quietly.

Creator giggles and hugs Cupid even tighter, making him smile in his sleep. "He'll be down in.. 3...2..1.."

Speak of the devil, he stomped down the stairs. "CUPID! WHAT THE F**K DID YOU DO!?"

Many skeletons groaned at the yelling, others hissed at him for yelling.

Your eyes widened when you saw him, his horns were gone, and his halo was fixed! Wrapped in roses, and... He had huge wings behind his back!?

"Dude! You got your wings!" You cheered, making Fear groan and roll over to rest on Creator's shoulder.