Mystery.....solved...?

(Here is your sequel! Btw it was fun watching you all guess! I loved your theories!)

You just sat on the couch in shock, a hand over your mouth as tears fell down the sides of your face, Fear tried to comfort you, which was only helping a little.

Asher had ran out of the room to throw up, Coby ran after him to do the same.

Lockheart was silently cursing, saying wtf over and over while shaking.

Cupid had been silent, his eyes just staring into space, he was traumatized, shaking even.

Cyrus was studying the chalk outline, his scanners checking for evidence.

Jasper had floated off to his room to cry.

Romeo and Amour comforted their Creator, who was having a breakdown. "How could this have happened!? Hallow never hurt anyone!"

Cyrus sighed. "Whoever did this, clearly hated Hallow. He was stabbed in the back of the neck. Meaning the killer struck him from behind..."  The android picked up the knife. "This crime was made out of hate..."

Cyrus' eyes clicked to a bright aqua as he sent a glare to the angel. "Cupid.. You absolutely hated the vampire!"

Cupid snapped out of his trance as he stood up, tears fell down his heart stamps as he yelled. "Yeah! Sure I hated Hallow, I couldn't stand him! But I wouldn't kill him! I wouldn't hurt anyone!"

The angel fell to his knees as he cried into hands. Lockheart took a seat next to him, wrapping a comforting wing around the weeping angel.

Lockheart pat his older brothers shoulder then turned to growl and bare his teeth to the android. "Cupid didn't do sh*t! If he says he didn't do it, then he didn't! Leave him alone Sherlock!"

Cyrus grit his teeth. "He only wants us to believe that Lockheart. He clearly had a motive. But... What about you? You had been arguing with the bat all night! And you two were the only ones in the kitchen! The weapon was a steak knife!"

"Then check for finger prints then, if you're so smart! You f**kin toaster!" Lock yelled, horns turning even more red with heat.

Fear made his casual poker face. "We don't have fingerprints idiot."

Cyrus nods. "Fear is right. The only way to figure this out is to check for magic residue.. I need to be alone. Leave this room immediately."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Everyone was gathered in Asher's room, sharing theories, not trusting each other one bit. They each sent glares to each other.

"What about you? You and Hallow fought all the time! You probably waited for the power to go out so you could strike!" Lock yelled.

Asher shook his head. "It couldn't be me ya dip-sh*t! I was by y/n the whole time!"

You nod your head. "Its true, he was. So was Fear."

"....so be it.. Then what about you Coby? Where were you?"

Coby shrugged his shoulders. "Dude, I was in the room before the power went out, but as I was going to the dining room the power went out, and that's why you all heard me scream.."

"Why did you leave then!?" Lock poked his chest with a sharp claw.

Coby shook his head. "To get more donuts.. And seriously.. Dude if it was me, you all would have heard my snakes.. They rattle and hiss all the time." With that, his vipers nod.