Machine vs monster.

Cupid x reader x Cyrus.

Your welcome miki.~

Pic above: if its even there.. Is what their outfits looks like.

××××××××××××××

After wrapping the towel around yourself you called for Cyrus. He was your android Butler. You've had him for a little over a week now.

But recently, he's had to take extra care of you since you broke your leg. And that meant he had to help you with everything. Even the embarrassing things.

You just finished your bath, you wanted to be cleaned up for when Mr.Sugar pink got here for your annual baking Friday!

Every Friday you and Cupid would bake cookies, cupcakes, devils or angels food cake, anything sweet then just pig out and watch cheesy romance films.

"Cyrus!" You yelled again. "What time is it!?" You sit on the edge of the tub making sure your towel was on tight.

Cyrus walked into the bathroom your clothes hung over his right arm. "It is six o'clock. Your friend shall be arriving soon. Do you acquire my assistance?"

You nod with your arms out. "Thanks, and yes please. Take me to my room so I can get dressed."

Cyrus nods, setting your clothes on the sink then turning to you, one arm under your legs the other supporting your back. "Up we go. Be sure to hold on to your towel, to avoid  unwanted accidents. "

You smile awkwardly, your cheeks turning pink at the thought as he walked you to your room, taking you out of the warm bathroom.

He opened your bedroom door and set you gently on your bed, he set the clothes next to you.

"Is there anything else you need help with y/n?"  Cyrus asks, arms behind his back, him leaning forward as he always did when he spoke to you.

You shake your head. "I'm gonna get dressed. Can you keep an eye out for Cupid and get the door when he comes? Thanks Cy."

Cyrus nods. "On it. Oh and y/n?"

You turn your head to him. "Yeah?"

"Your um.. Ahem.. Garments are in there too, I made sure that they matched. I shall let you know if your friend arrives." His face was a little aqua when he left your room.

Yours however was burning. He picked out your underwear!? You bury your face into your hands. "Oh my god.. Cyrus why..."

××××××××××××

Cyrus sat on the couch flipping through channels using one of his antenna's that came out of the side if his face plates.

Ding dong~!

Cyrus stands and walks over to the door, opening it to reveal a shorter skeleton, who was wearing a casual white T-shirt, blue jeans, and a oink sweater.

"Hey y/n! You read-- wait.. Who are you?" The skeleton asks, seeming shocked that the android's appearance.

"You must be y/n's friend. Please come in, I assume the kitchen is to your liking?"   Cyrus asks, bowing with a sly smile.

Cupid walks passed the tall skeleton and takes a seat on the couch. "Where's y/n?"

Cyrus nods his head towards your room. "Changing at the moment. She takes a bit longer since she hurt her leg."

Cupids eyes widened. "What!? How did that happen!?" Cupids wings flutter with his nerves.

Cyrus makes a shh motion.  "Please relax, it was an accident. She's fine now and taking all of the right medication, and I am taking well good care of her."

Cupid sighs. "Okay.. If you say so.."

"Cyrus!" You yell from your room.

Cupid looks at the hallway. "Is she okay?"

Cyrus nods and bows to Cupid before leaving and rushing to get you.

××××××××××

Cupid won't admit it, but seeing Cyrus carry you like that really ticked him off. But he didn't say anything.

"Wait.. So they just gave you a cyborg butler!? What kind of hospital is that!" Cupid shouts in disbelief, your hands in his as you told him about Cyrus.

"Yeah yeah, can we bake something now? I want my sweets!" You smile resting a hand on Cupid's shoulder, making his wings spread out a sparkle.

"I- i- s-sure!" Cupid stands with a hand out.

"I can assist her."  Cyrus moves in front of you.

Cupid glares at him. "She's not a baby, plus you've done enough. Let me give you a little break... Rustbucket.."

Cupid shoves him with his non butt and takes your hand, wrapping your arm around his shoulders as he walks/hovers you to the kitchen.

Cyrus grits his teeth with a silent growl, gears grinding in his platinum ribcage, he runs after you both.

××××××××××××

You reach over and wipe the frosting from Cupid's heart stamp and lick it off your finger. "Mm. This is pretty good!"

Cupid's face is pinker than you've ever seen it. "Y-yeah.. Its ahem.. Amazing." He stutters as his heart and wings flutter.

Cyrus leaned against the wall with a glare of daggers at the angel. He thought you were only this cute and a little flirty with him.. Not anyone else.

Cyrus rolled his eyes and walked over to you both. "You may want to check on your cupcakes..  They are burning."

Cupid panics and guns it for the stove a oven glove over his right hand, a cute white and heart littered apron around his petite waist.

"Are you feeling left out Cy?" You ask the android, who had his arms crossed. "....or.." You smirk. "Is my little robo boi jealous?"

Cyrus rolls his eyes. "Y/n. You and I both know very well that I do not have emotions.."

You shook your head. "Whatever you say jelly belly."

His cheeks turn aqua at the pet name, he scoffs and faces the other way while Cupid walks up to you both with a serving tray.

××××××××××××

The three of you sat on the couch, you in the middle, Cupid on the right, Cyrus on the left.

Some cringey love story was on the TV at the moment, Cupid poking fun at the horrible love logic, as if love had any logic.

Cyrus played on his hologram screen that popped out of his chest, you looked out of the corner of your eye and it looked like he was on Amazon.

Once he saw you looking tapped the button under his chin and the hologram screen disappeared into his chest plate.

You turned away and continued to watch the movie, Cupid held your hand as he usually did and it made Cyrus grit bite his lip in anger.

He suddenly pulled you into his lap, arms locking around you. No, seriously you heard them click into place.

Cupid huffed. "Seriously!"

Cyrus stuck his silver tongue out at the angel and hissed.

"Fine! Be that way you stupid hairdryer!"

Cyrus growled and tucked you behind him as they argued back and forth.

You ignored them and typed away on your phone, until Cyrus slapped the cell out of your hands.

"Choose!"  "Choose!" They yell at the sane time.

Uh....

Who would you choose?