Hc: Congrats...?

Basically how they would react when reader chan brings them a positive pregnancy test.

Inspiration just hit me randomly. 0w0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cupid:

His eyes widen as he slowly looks up at you in shock. You nervously smile down at him..

Oh no.. Was he mad? What was he thinking?

He suddenly hops out of his chair, knocking it over in the process and he hugs you tighter than he ever has.

"Oh my god! I love you so much! I'm going to be a dad!" He fanboy's picking you up off the floor and spinning you excitedly.

You don't think you've seen him any happier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hallow:

He lifts a brow. "Y/n... How?"

You tilt your head, was he seriously doubting you?

His eyes light up as his ears floof at the tips and he suddenly hugs you with his large wing arms. "I love you so much babyclaws."

You let out a sigh of relief and hug him back tightly, nuzzling your your face in the floof of his pumpkin scented coat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Coby:

"Really? First try? Damn I'm good!" He chuckles, which makes you punch him in the shoulder. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Asher:

"I.. I'm gonna be a father?" He asks beginning to tear up.

You quickly hug him. "Yes you big goof!"

He cried into your shoulder, yet his tail wagged behind him happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fear:

"I highly doubt she could be. I ate her, after relations." Fear lifts a brow looking over his book.

Cupid's eye twitches.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lockheart:

"Are you sure?"

"Locky I took three other tests. I'm sure!"

"....is it mine?"

"You're the only angel I've slept with! What do you think?"

.....

.....

"Check again."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bonus! Misfits!

Jasper:

"Forgive me darling but....how?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Romeo:

"You're pregnant by the way." He says casually, laying in your lap as he always did.

"What?" You look down at him in disbelief.

"Go take a test."

......

......

......

.......

"Okay how the f**k did you know that!?"

He shrugs his shoulders and kisses your cheek. "I'm looking forward to naming them."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amour:

He tilts his head creepily. "Marvelous my darling."

He kneels down to your stomach and hugs your waist. "I don't know how you got there, but I promise I'll protect you with my life." He whispers.

You're not sure if you're happy or scared.

"...And I'll cut the hands off of those who wish to harm you my sweet."

Okay, now you're utterly terrified.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mari:

"What is s*x?" He asks and you quickly change the channel to cartoons to quickly distract him.

(Not gonna happen. Mari far too pure for this world.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bryce:

"Oooh~ Really? You know some fish are cannibals and eat their young, I wonder if I'll be the same way.~"

He chuckles with a sinister look in his aqua eyes which causes a chill to go down your spine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cyrus:

"That's false. Check it once again, creator did not built me with equipment." 

You frown.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These are fun to write. Feel free to requests more of these, and can you believe this book is almost done? Omg thanks for staying with me so long! Love you all~!