Headcannon: Cooking chaos.

I got bored. *shrugs* And I think this got requested... I don't remember.

Cupid:

Cupid is amazing at cooking, if that wasn't obvious. He's quick at it too, he's the only one who doesn't burn everything.

And it tastes amazing. You think he's got this secret ingredient that no one knows about... But you have a hunch that it's just pixie dust sparkled into the icing.

He hates sharing a kitchen, but if you want to help him he'll allow it. Everyone else gets a frying pan thrown at them for trying to enter the kitchen.

But, if you're helping him, he'll be bossy and tell you everything you're doing wrong, its best to leave him alone and cook dinner himself.

Hallow:

Hallow's cooking isn't the best..  No one can be as good as Cupid. But Hallow tried his best.

Well... His definition of cooking is tossing things in the microwave or toaster.

You get take out a lot and I mean a lot.

Basically since he's not allowed in the kitchen, Hallow takes you out to eat instead.

He does make killer pancakes in the morning when Cupid's not home or not awake.

Coby:

Asher:

Asher has to keep his hair pulled back when he cooks or else you'll he eating fur.

Asher actually is second best at cooking, he's amazing at grilling which Cupid sucks at.

He's very picky of what meat to buy/cook whatever. He'll argue with the butcher at the store for hours until he's happy with what steak he chose.

And thanks to his nose, he knows exactly when to flip it so it doesn't burn.

And you think he looks amazingly sexy in an apron.

Fear:

Fear doesn't cook that often but when he does its amazing.

His specialty is pasta, any kind at all. And a glass of wine is a nice touch.

He doesn't need help in the kitchen, thanks to his extra legs, he just uses them to stir four things at once.

You mark on your calendar for when its Fear's night to cook.

Cupid is very jealous that everyone prefers the widows cooking.

But he's happy he gets a break once in a while.

Lockheart: (warning offensive)

Bonus-----!!!!!

Amour:

Amour pushes Hallow in the stove and Creator has to rush in and get him out.

And Amour is very skilled with blades, he can shop things at an inhuman speed.

Everyone sits at the table terrified.

He'll throw a knife at you if you try and get up from the table.

He's also slammed Coby's head in the microwave before...maybe that's why Coby shaved his head.

But.. Other than that, his cooking is very good. Breakfast is his specialty.

Watch out for poison.

Jasper:

Jasper has no idea how a stove works.

He burns everything..

He even burned cereal some how..

But, Cupid is giving him lessons. Maybe one day he'll even make something edible.

Cyrus:

Cyrus refuses to cook because he doesn't want to be anyone's maid.

Example-

Coby: hey Cy, can you make me a burrito?

Cyrus: .....

*throws frozen burrito at him*

Cyrus: make it yourself lazy a**

Romeo:

Romeo is not allowed to cook, he's perverted about it.

But, he did try and lick the icing off a spoon once in a seductive manor and ended up choking on the spoon.

Creator:

I just throw crap in the microwave. :D