Snow day. (short story)

Basically how the outcast's deal with snow.

Yeah.. It snowed.. And I hate it. Sorry I hate it. -__-

××××××××××××××

Asher jumped on Creator, shaking her shoulders like an excited child on Christmas. "Ma! Get up! Its snowing!"

She groans and looks up at the wolf. "Ash.. Remember what I told you? You're too big to sit on me, this looks very awkward."

Asher blushes and quickly moves to the side, hands in his lap. "Sorry.. But its snowing! Can we go outside!?" He hands her glasses to her.

She slides them onto her face. "Ash, you're all adults. Do what ever you want, just tell Lockheart to come to my room okay?"

The wolf boy nods and hugs her. "Thanks ma!" He kisses her cheek then runs out of her room to wake the others.

Creator shakes her head. "He's probably just excited because of Chris.. " She giggles and grabs her clothes to get ready for the day.

××××××××××××

Cupid stood at the bottom of the stairs, bright pastel pink sweater hugging his figure. "Are they up yet?"

Asher slides down the banister and nods. "Yep! I can't wait to have our first snowball fight!"

Hallow groans and lands next to Cupid, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. "Vwas that vake up necessary?"

Fear was already in the living room, a cup of hot chocolate in his lap as he sat by the roaring fireplace.

Cyrus snaps off his charging station. "Why is everyone gathered in the stairwell?"

Asher chuckles. "Its snowing! Were all gonna go outside and have fun, I don't expect you to understand metal boy."

Cyrus crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes at the wolf. "I know much more than you know. It is only forty degrees outside at the moment. If any of you stay out for too long, you'll catch a cold."

They both sent death glares at each other, only to have a tired, freezing Coby walk between them to the kitchen. His snakes were wearing scarves, and one of them sneezed.

Asher rolled his eyes and dragged Cupid, Hallow and Romeo out the door with a grin.

Cyrus shook his head and slammed the double doors to prevent the cold from ruining the houses heat that he worked so hard on.

"Imbecile."

Fear chuckles at that. "Cyrus, would you be so kind to grab the board games from the closet? I say let's have a little winter fun of our own."

Cyrus nods with a cunning smile as he rushes to get the box. "Prepare to loose Hastings!"

Fear narrows his eyes. "I should say the same to you prototype!"

×××××××××××××

Hallow stood on the porch, a candy cane hanging out of his mouth as he watched over the others and their snow war.

Cupid was trying to make a snowman, only for Asher to kick it down and use it as a shield, which only made Cupid stomp his boot in the snow.

Romeo flew by and tossed tons of snowballs at the wolf, hitting him in the back relatively, and one had slipped into Asher's flannel making him yelp loudly.

"Cold cold cold cold!" Asher whimpers running in a circle, trying to shake the snow out of his ribs.

Jasper flew through the wall and smiled. "Any one care if I join?"

Romeo smirked, laying behind his snow fort. "Sure, who's team you on?"

Jasper looked at them back and forth for a few minutes. "Who's winning?"

Asher frowned. "That's no fair! We can't even hit him!"

Jasper smirked. "That's true, but I can hit you!" He summons large snowballs in his hands, then throws them at the demon and wolf.

Asher fails go take cover, ending up in a pile of snow, it covering him from head to toe.

Romeo laughed at the wolf, only to be hit in the face with a snow boulder.

Jasper clapped his hands. "This is fun!"

×××××××××××

Asher, Cupid, Romeo and Hallow sat on the couch, shivering in front of the fireplace.

"I told you all not to be out there for that long, you all probably caught a fever."  Cyrus rolls his eyes, handing them each a mug of hot chocolate.

Cupid puts a finger up. "Were not--!" He sneezes like a kitten. "---sick..."

Creator walked passed them, holding lockheart like a child, her humming proudly.

They all give Lock a strange look.

Lockheart glares at them. "Shut up! I'm moms heater!"

She comes back and sits between them, Lockheart in her lap. "Igniter will be by this afternoon. Try not to sneeze on him."

"We-- " Asher sneezes loudly, scaring Fear. "Won't.."

"And, Aspen is bringing you some of his remedies, there all bitter but you'll be better by the end of the week." She smiles, scratching behind Asher's snow covered ears.

"I hope it was worth it just to have a snow day."

Hallow coughs. "It vwas not.."

She giggles. "I guess not then."

End. Short and sweet. Ya welcome.