Shopping with sexy cupid.

Romeo x reader.

(Your welcome.. I know y'all miss his perverted arse. :3)

You were leaning on the kitchen counter just watching Cupid as he worked on the cookies he made.

"Cupid, I'm bored." You mumble.

Cupid shrugged his shoulders, him eyeing you from the corner of his socket. "I don't know what to tell you. Almost everyone is asleep.. You know none of us are awake in the afternoon."

You groaned. "I know, but I'm bored and I have no friends.."

Cupid rolled his eyes playfully. "Neither do I. All I got is idiot roommates that I hate, maybe you can go shopping at the mall or something." He turned back to the cookies on the tray.

"Shopping? Eh sure why not." You smile, hopping off the counter.

"Shopping? YASS B*TCH YASS!" You hear a voice scream from the living room.

You don't even get a chance to blink before Romeo crashes into you, his arms around your waist as he spun and dipped you.

"Did you say shopping?" He asks, violet eyes sparkling.

"Uh.. Yes?" You mumble, still flustered and dizzy from his actions.

He smiles. "Yass b*tch yass!" He yells right by Cupids face. Cupid frowns and pulls his head back in annoyance.

"Hey, shut up!" Cupid screams back.

Romeo pouts, hands on his hips. "No b*tch no."

The two of them have a glaring spell for almost two minuets before Romeo grabbed your hand and dragged you out the backdoor.

Cupid's eye twitched as he went back to the icing, when he noticed three of the cookies were gone.

"Gosh darn it!"

----------------

Instead of taking a car like a normal person, Romeo just flew you both to the mall, he almost crashed into the fountain, but he some how stuck the landing.

"Here we are! What store should be go too first hon?" Romeo asked with a lidded gaze, that made your cheeks flush.

"Uh.. How about that one?" You suggested, pointing to one of the stores full of flashy clothing.

Romeo smirked. "Perfect!~" he takes your hand and drags you again.

Maybe this could be fun?

-------------

While Romeo was looking through the um.. Revealing shirts, you were looking through the jackets. You needed a new one since Asher spilled coffee all over your hoodie.

"Hey, come here often?" A voice whispered right next to your ear. You squeaked at the voice and turned to look behind you.

There stood a cocky looking male with a stupid smirk, he was a blonde with green eyes. You could tell he was a womanizer.

"What?" You respond, crossing your arms.

He just chuckles and tucks a strand of your hair behind your ear. "Well aren't you cute when you're clueless..~ I'm hitting on you."

Before you could yell at him to go away, Romeo was suddenly in front of you, his arms crossed. His tails swished like an angry cat's tail.

"She's not interested." Romeo hissed, his wings perked in anger.

The boy just laughed in his face. "Hey, we were talking little dude. And she didn't say anything, if anything she wants me.~"

Romeo rolled his eyes. "Honey, please. As if anyone would want you. With the way that you dress? Uh uh. No one wants that sweetie."

The boy frowned. "Well.. She wouldn't want you, seriously a skeleton? You couldn't please like I can." ' His stupid smirk returned.

Romeo just shook his head. "Oh please, sweetie, my nails are longer than your d*ck."

Your eyes widened.

The males mouth was agape, he shook his head and ran off with a huff.

Romeo smiled and turned back to you. "So, did you find anything you liked sugar?" He says, acting as if nothing happened with a giggle.

-------------

You were still in shock from the argument from earlier while you and Romeo were in the food court.

He was currently drinking a raspberry shake while you ate a slice of your favorite pizza.

"Romeo?" You call, snapping him out of his trance while he was looking at his phone.

His eyes met yours as he put his phone away in his rear pocket on his tight short shorts.

"Yes sugar?"

"I just wanted to thank you for earlier. That guy was a creep.." You smile nervously, cheeks burning a little.

The demon nods. "Oh sugar it was nothing. His behavior is disgusting. He's just a dog looking for some fresh meat. I couldn't just stand there and let him talk to you like that. It's disgusting."

You blush even more. "Thank you though. It was really sweet of you."

He smiles and winks. "Honey, we already have on pervert, we don't need anymore." He points a finger to himself with a laugh.

You laugh along with him as you both go back to your food.

--------------

"So, how'd it go?" Lockheart asked you both, smirking when he saw your intertwined hands.

Romeo chuckled and took your shopping bags, along with his, up to his room.

"It was pretty fun actually. I'm not bored anymore. I think me and Romes should go shopping every weekend!" You smile, cheeks tinted pink.

Lock nods. "Yeah, he's a s*ut for the mall.."

You roll your eyes at his comment, then run after the lust demon.

"Keep the door open!" Lockheart yells after you.

You felt your face burn and you threw Romeo's desk chair at him.

Lock dodged it and laughed.

End. :3 its about time Romeo shows up. Where has he been? I don't really know.

Romeo: underlust.

....damn it Romeo. That didn't mean I wanted to know..

Romeo: I'm just being honest.~

Stop.