Fitting in. (Short story)

Ever wondered what it would be like if the Outcasts hung out with/met the au sanses? Well here ya go.

I've had a lack of inspiration lately, sorry if this isn't the best.

"Why the f**k are we even here?" An annoyed Lockheart complained, his hands in his pockets.

Creator rolled her eyes. "Lock.. Shut up.. I didn't want to go alone to a party like this.. Plus a lot of my crushes are here.. Don't blow it." She threatens a shadow casting behind her glasses, sending a shiver down the pix-devil's spine.

Cupid had a dorky smile. "It sounds fun you guys! Plus we finally get to meet the other creations from the rest of the world!"

Hallow rolled his eyes. "Honestly are vwe even going to fit in here? Vwere not even sanses.."

Fear simply did his poker face yet again. "Hallow, Ink already knows us. We should be fine, if not, I'll slaughter everyone there."

Asher's eyes widened. "What the fook is wrong with you?"

Fear shrugged his shoulders. "I'm a little twisted." He smirks. "Deal with it."

"Guys, you'll be fine. You look just like them. And be nice, and try to be on your best behavior." Creator smiles, patting each of their heads, having to stand on her tippy toes to reach Asher's head.

"This is gonna suck a**... I hate social interactions..." Lock huffs, smoke coming out of his nostrils.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Each of them decided to split up and start some conversations with the AU's. While Creator ran off with Blueberry in her arms, an angry Honey chasing after her.

Cupid walked up to Dust first, wanting to see what was wrong with the slouching hoodie covered skeleton, which was also covered in powder.

Dust side glared at the angel, his hand twitching in his pocket, about to get stab happy.

Cupid smiled sweetly to him. "Um. Is everything okay? You're kind of hiding yourself away in this corner?"

Dust rolled his eyes. "I'm fine.. Why do you even care...?"

Cupid's head tilted. "Why do I care? Well, everyone deserves happiness, not everyone needs to be alone and sad. I can tell by your eyes that your soul is hurting, and I just want to help!"

Dust feels his cheeks warm a little before he shakes his head, taking his knife out, its tip at Cupid's chin.

"You don't get it! Stop talkin' about that mushy crap! Its making me feel weird!" He hisses, other free hand over his chest... Did this skeleton cast something!?

Cupid simply poked the blade and scooted it away from his face. "If violence makes you happy that's fine! As long as you find something that makes you smile its okay!"

Dust's eye twitches, he lowers the knife. "You're a weird dude.. You know that?"

Cupid smiles with a nod. "I get that a lot! Now Mr.fowny face, looks like someone needs a hug!"

Dust frowns. "No! Don't you even--"

Cupid wraps his arms around the skeleton, a giddy smile on his face, all while Dust is internally screaming.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Classic eyed the new skeletons. They were an odd bunch, he'll give em that.. Wonder where they're from.

He walks up to the bat winged one, who was drinking the red out of the punch bowl, turning it white.

"Heya, you're one of the new guys right?" Classic asks, hands in his pockets casually.

Hallow sets the bowl down, wiping his fangs off with his sleeves. "Yes? Sorta. We've been around for a few years actually. The names Hallow."

Classic smiles. "Cool, I'm Sans, but everyone calls me Classic."

They move to shake hands, while they do, something bites Classics hand, he retreats.

Hallow chuckles. "Ah, the spider in the hand trick, gets them every time."

Classic looks down, in fact there was a black and orange fuzzy spider in Hallow's hand, it waved with a spider leg before crawling up Hallow's arm and squeezing into one of his stripes.

Classic was.. Disturbed.. Being honest. But impressed. He smirks. "Hey, I heard being a vampire really sucks."

Hallow's grin falls, as his eyes narrow.

"Why the long face? Been having trouble looking for your necks victim?"

Hallow grits his teeth.

"Am I driving you...batty?"

Hallow growls, turning into a bat and flying off and away from the annoyance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So what au are you from?" Geno asks the werewolf. "I haven't seen you around."

Asher shrugs his shoulders. "None. We never actually were Sanses. Odd I know that we share the same appearance. Our Creator made us from scratch, random ideas she had one day, and.. She finally got the courage to write about us. And, here we are." Asher smiles taking a sip of his punch.

Geno smiles. "Really? So you're not a sans at all?"

"Nope not at all. The only two who ever were, were Cupid and Hallow. They were supposed to be in an au called 'holidaytale or underholiday' somethin' like that." He pauses, hand on his chin. "Never did hear what happened to the other holidays.." He mutters.

Geno was about to speak again, but was interrupted by Creator who had ran by and took him as well.

Asher just sat there dumbfounded, until he shrugged his shoulders and took another sip of his punch.

~~~~~~~~~~

Nightmare stared at the grogon, who stared back at him.

Coby smirked as a snake hissed making the goopy skeleton blink.

"Damn it.." Nightmare hisses.

Coby chuckled. "Hah! You snooze you lose Night Night!" He returned the sunglasses over his eyes.

.........

"So, you can turn people to stone too?" Coby asks, arms resting on the counter.

Nightmare nods with a smirk. "Yes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fear kept to himself the whole time at the party, Lockheart kept hissing and blowing fire at Lust who wouldn't leave him alone.

After all the chatting, puns, pervy pick up lines, drunken mutters, Creator finally pulled them away from the party.

Which now they all sat in the car.

"That sucked a**... All I had to deal with was some perv who leave me the f**k alone!" Lockheart hisses.

Creator rolled her eyes at him, turning her music up louder as she drove.

"Creator....?"

"Yes Cupid?"

"Why is there so many kidnapped skeletons in the back seat?"

"....."

".....?"

"Its better if you don't ask questions Cupcake." Creator smiles, Amour's blade in her hand as she giggled.

Everyone went silent and Cupid faced the front, trying to ignore the skeletons in the backseat who were scared or knocked out.

End....? (Sorry if this was bad...ehhh)

.......why do I feel like people are gonna ship cupid and dust...?