7| Killer Girl

U N T O L D
T R U T H
chapter seven

      "Okay, I've had enough of this

"Okay, I've had enough of this." Dianna dramatically says and grabs my arm, pulling me away from Flynn's side- cutting our conversation short. "You don't get to hog her, asswipe." I try not to laugh as she insults her brother.

I've never had people fight over me. I am use to people fighting me. "You're too lame for her to handle. Vi is probably bored to death of you." Flynn retorts and Dianna sticks her hands on her hips.

"Put your dick back in your pocket and go find someone else to annoy." Flynn rolls his eyes at her, turning away just as redness crept on his cheeks. He walks down the hall, wandering off to who knows where.

"That was a bit unnecessary, wasn't it?" I can't help but smile at Dianna as she closes her locker.

She shakes her head and adjusts her books in her grip. "It was until I found out you both are ditching me to go see some show in Greendale next week."

Flynn and I planned to drive to Greendale next week, as that's where Sebastian's Mother now lives. There is no show, it is all a cover up he came up with. It's almost a five hour drive, so he thought it would be easier to book a motel room down there to prepare ourselves to see her.

       "Your brother organised it, not me." I lay the blame on Flynn, doing as he told me when she mentions it. "Otherwise you would of been the first person I bought with me."

      She sighs and shrugs. "It's fine. I should of realised Flynn doesn't like the whole 'sister third wheeling' thing." My eyebrows raise in surprise. She thinks it's some sort of date?

      "It's not a date or anything like that, Dianna." I tell her. "It's a band local to that area that we both like."

      She sobers up and brushes her hair from her face. "Okay- in that case, I'm so glad he didn't invite me." I smile at her fast changing moods. "I don't listen or like and music bands. Especially live ones."

        That was the reason Flynn created that cover up. He knew Dianna would never go to a gig like that. "That's kind of the reason he didn't ask you."

She nods understandable as we walk down the small hall so we could go to mine next. I hated having my locker in the main hall, it's always so crowded and loud. Dianna doesn't realise how lucky she is to have hers around the corner.

"Dammit." She sudden exclaims and stops abruptly in her steps. "I forgot I had to give my biology homework to the old hag." I snicker at Dianna, knowing she's talking about Ms Blanchett. The teacher is the reason I refuse to take biology- she's the cruelest person in the whole of Hamilton.

"Have fun with that." She glares at me and starts backing away to the stairs. I have first period with Dianna, so I didn't have to worry about saying goodbye as I walk down the rest of the hall and enter the main hall.