23| Lovers That Went Wrong

U N T O L D
T R U T H
chapter twenty three

             Flynn rocks back and forth on his feet, waiting anxiously for his sister to finally step out of last period class

             Flynn rocks back and forth on his feet, waiting anxiously for his sister to finally step out of last period class. He had pushed back leaving until the end of the school day, although it hade made him both excited and nervous having to wait.

     He managed to find the facility where his birth mom was, and now he had made it so far to learning her history. Dianna had agreed the second Flynn asked her to join him, she internally was jumping with joy.

She visibly tried to conceal her feelings- acting like it was nothing more than a walk in a park. Her greatest worry was the Davis parents feeling less than their parents, just because they're weren't the ones to birth them.

I find myself having to hold back another yawn that tries to escape me. Since I was told I can no longer take my sleeping pills, sleep is becoming a foreign concept. At first, it was okay. But now it's wearing on me and I haven't been able to sleep smoothly.

I had a lie next to Flynn in his bed for almost three hours before I was able to close my eyes. He had been long asleep, and I would of felt guilty for waking him. I barely had enough time to sleep before Flynn had accidentally put his arm over my face in his sleep.

Once again, I was woken by him almost killing me. I never get mad at him for it, since I find it funny that he is an unpleasant sleeper.

Dianna pushes past her classmates, becoming the first to leave the class with her books piled in her arms. Immediately, she finds her brother standing beside me in the hall.

Her wide smile consumes her face and she walks rather fast to join us. "I swear, if one more teacher holds the class in after the bell has gone off- I'll throw my desk at them." Her first words force a laugh out of my lips. "Are you ready to go?"

Flynn nods to answer her question and lifts his backpack onto his shoulders. He looks at me whilst Dianna shoves her books and loose papers into a tote bag. "Is it still okay for me to go to your house tomorrow morning?"

      "Of course." He makes me feel intoxicated with his infectious grin. "Good luck." I smile, bidding goodbye. Someone rams them self into my back and Camila's snicker fills my ears.

     "Sorry Violet." She pats my shoulder and stands beside me, noticing the Davis pair being ready to leave. "Good luck Cinnamon and Spice! I hope this afternoon goes well."

       Dianna chuckles when Camila uses the nicknames she had appointed the Davis's. Cinnamon- for Flynn's soft and sweet nature, and Spice for Dianna's attitude. It suits them.