Author's Note

T H E
E N D
O F
U N T O L D
T R U T H

I would love to start off by thanking everyone who has made it to this point. You have stuck through from start to finish, and I'm grateful for that.

I found writing my safe space when I was in my darkest times, and ever since then I haven't let it go. I healed and became who I am, and continued venturing into all these lives I've created.

Writing makes me happy, even if I write the worst imaginable plot- I'll be happy because I've created something that's mine.

I see all these worlds and people in my head in the hours I try falling asleep, and eventually they flow through my mind and into my words.

My biggest dream is hoping my words meaning something to one day, and after finishing my second book and receiving so much love on both- I know someone out there has been touched.

Thank you .

_________

Untold truth is the second book that I have ever finished. It was a very different path than my first book as I like to focus on issues in the world that don't receive much recognition.

My first book covered a lot of sensitive topics to some about eating disorders, rape, lgtb, bullying, family drama, drugs, and more topics.

Whereas Untold Truth covered the side of a world that actually can and has happened. It evolves around an under the radar case about a lady (Sandra Reynolds) who has given birth to kids when she was a patient in a psychiatric hospital, to who the father was a doctor there.

Then you have the murder of Sebastian, one of which completely changes Violet's character. After a few weeks of watching Sebastian die in front of her, the memories become too much and therefore Violet thinks taking a bunch of pills to take her life would help.

I wanted to write about the real effects of how dangerous some after affects of a drug overdose can be. Not only does Violet have diagnosed PTSD, but she was one of those unfortunate people who was affected by the overdose. A real life occurrence that can happen to people after taking certain tablets in an overdose.

That is where her anxiety developed and ruined kidney's started. After long sessions of research, I thought I would play with the concept of having my main character deal with anxiety for the first time as a result of the affects of the overdose.

Writing Untold Truth was definitely a learning experience for me. One that I will never forget.

I especially loved writing Flynn, Dianna, Camila, and Liam. It was a nice break to not have a plot based around a bad or troubled boy. Flynn was a loving and kind hearted boy. He's the type of boy that I would want.

________

I hope someone out there has enjoyed UNTOLD TRUTH as much as I have. It was very eventful, but worth it in the end.

I look forward to writing more stories in the future.

Love,