48| Let Go

U N T O L D
T R U T H
chapter forty eight

U N T O L D T R U T Hchapter forty eight

the tattoo :

I watch as the brunette tips her head back and let's a long groan pass through her lips

I watch as the brunette tips her head back and let's a long groan pass through her lips. Soon follows a laugh from her, Dianna simply changes her mood faster than I thought someone could.

"Is it even worth going?" The youngest Davis sibling asks me whilst collapsing face first on my bed. "I might as well just stay here with you and Flynn for the afternoon."

"Di, you'll be fine." I drawl out in reassurance and pull her up by wrapping my arms around her. "You're just nervous-"

"I'm not nervous!" She bursts and stands up straight. Dianna fixes her hair that had fallen past her eyes and brushes down her shirt. "I'm only debating whether I rather be lazy, or have to be nice all afternoon."

I can see she is in fact nervous about her date with a boy she met online. They only met a few weeks ago, and this will be their first time seeing each other in public. "You are nice Dianna, you don't need to force it." I encourage and pick up her black leather handbag which she had previously tossed on my bed. "Now go before you're late! Go knock this Patrick guy out!"

I thrust the handbag into her arms and start to push Dianna out of my bedroom so she has no other option than meeting this boy. I know she would regret it if she gave into her nerves.

She whines aloud. "Why don't I stay here tonight with you and Flynn?" Dianna suggests while walking forcefully down the stairs. "We can invite Camila and Liam over, order pizza, watch movies-"

"Because Cami is visiting family for the weekend, and Liam is taking care of his dog because she just got out a surgery." I explain and don't let go of Dianna's arm so she can't run away.

"Can't his dad just watch her?" I try to hold back letting out a deep and long breath when the youngest Davis sibling finds anything she can to get herself out her large bubble of nerves.