30| Caught

U N T O L D
T R U T H
chapter thirty

U N T O L D T R U T Hchapter thirty

I can't stop the shaking. It is a new experience I have had alongside these feelings. I'm so use to the feeling of not being able to breath, that my eyes burn their stare to my hands which haven't stopped moving.

I try to focus on anything else but my body, but looking up I have to see the small beige coloured room. I feel suffocated in here.

The room is so small, and it only has one seat bolted to the ground. I know it's unintentional to be inflicted with these thoughts, although I'm stuck watching Sebastian's death again in my head, and seeing the blue haired girl's body.

"What? What is it?" I can only just see Paige beside me when she peers to the bottom of the building. She let's out a long breath, unaffected by it while I'm stuck still. "Hey- Daphne? You don't look so good, maybe let's step away from the window."

Her hands on my shoulders gently push me out of it's view. I swallow, finally feeling my chest move again as it sucks in more air than I can handle.

Hold it together, Violet.

"I'm going to go tell someone. Try not to have an asthma attack while I'm gone."

I shut my eyes and think about Flynn, Dianna, and Camila all laughing at each other's creative pick up lines they came up with in Hamilton Melt's the last day I saw them all. I think back to every time any of us said something funny enough to make us roar in laughter- Flynn would press his face onto my shoulder to cover his loud laugh.

I think about the last night I saw the Davis boy, he and I lied silently in my bed to take the time to stare at each other, until he poked my hip which made me laugh.

I think about how much I unconditionally love Flynn Davis.

Unfamiliar people in Penn Sterling scrubs suddenly are in the room when I look up. My wide eyes meet at least three pairs of eyes stare back at me.

"The situation is being handled, but for now I'll need you to come with us while we wait for your Doctor." One of the men tells me, seemingly enough he is the most intimating one.

The other two are another man and a woman who move so they're on either side of me. Through the rapid feelings and thoughts swimming in my head, I understand I'm being escorted to wherever I need to be.

I've been in this confined room for what feels like an hour, so I assume it's almost seven forty. It's getting late and I haven't seen absolutely anyone since I was lead here and told my doctor would be here soon.

Almost perfectly timed, the door clicks open and Doctor Graham step's in with a little notebook and pen sticking out of his coat pocket. "How are you feeling, Violet?"