33| Under The Stars

U N T O L D
T R U T H
chapter thirty three

My emotions were kept at bay after several moments of staring back at Flynn Davis

My emotions were kept at bay after several moments of staring back at Flynn Davis. They were changing so fast my mind couldn't settle to adapt to a single one of them.

"Oh my god!" He cries out once his eyes convinced him that it was me. I smile widely, matching his own grin- although I am certain no one could ever replicate his.

My duffle bag falls on the porch beside me, the loud thumb being the last thing I hear before my chest is crashed into my the brunette's body.

"Why did you tell me you're back?" His arms are circled around my waist and pull me even closer to his tall frame. My feet barely touch the ground as he lifts me from the porch- a quick shot of panic from the idea of falling sets in which I fix with my arms wrapping around his neck.

"I wanted to surprise everyone." I admit, adjusting to the feeling of his face being planted to the side of my neck. His hold on me is tight- a little too tight but it's not painful. I almost like the pressure. I could his body past his thin blue shirt he has on.

I feel his lips press to the side of my neck for a moment before he ever so slightly pulls back, enough for my feet to meet the ground as he grabs the strap of my bag.

I vaguely see him pull the leather hard enough for it to be tossed inside the house before my feet are stolen from the ground again. I can't help the laugh at this new welcoming, especially since there has not been a moment that Flynn has let go of me.

The front door slams close loudly after the Davis boy had kicked it closed. "I'm definitely surprised! I thought you would of been a mailman or something, but this is so much better than a package."

My feet are safely back on the hardwood floor and I can soak in every inch of his face. Although it has only been two weeks without seeing him, it feels like an eternity. I never will judge the idea of relationships making you vulnerable anymore- because I love the feeling of my body melting under his presence. I would spend everyday feeling vulnerable if it meant I could be with him.

His hands press to either side of my face and instantly his head is dipped down so his lips now caress my ones. I forgot how soft and warm his lips always are.

I never realised how much I craved him. "Wait-" the kiss was barely for a few seconds, making me wish it was longer. "Why the hell did you put yourself in Penn Sterling for Dianna and I?"

His hands move to hold my hips still while a deep frown grows on his face. Parts of him are unreadable, mixes of anger, confusion, relief, and panic all have made a wall for me to understand him.

"Never ever do that again!" My fingers curl around the material of his shirt since my arms are trapped between us.

I haven't frown for a moment, I have been too busy feeling the slight pain in my cheeks from smiling too much. "Are you okay? What happened? Your mom said you weren't allowed to-"