Preface

The Anderson Drug Cartel.

Founded in the tropical Caribbean island of Jamaica, the criminal organisation was governed by notorious Drug Lords Michael and Christopher Anderson. The dynamic brother duo ran their family business with passion and strategic precision. With the vast territory of Jamaica under their thumbs, most islands in the Caribbean and several states in America, the Andersons were a dangerous force to be reckoned with.

Those who even thought of double-crossing the Andersons were either killed or publicly made an example of.

Known as "Ace" in the streets, Michael was the glue that held the Anderson Cartel together, being the older and more rationale brother of the two with a meticulous eye. But while Michael was usually more passive in his approach, calculated and could control his temper majority of the time, Christopher was the polar opposite.

Known as "Blaze", for his fiery personality, sharp tongue and blunt attitude, Christopher was bold and impulsive, he shot first and asked questions later. When he wasn't cracking jokes and making petty blunt comments, he was silent and deadly, just waiting for you to make the wrong move.

And disrespecting him, his family and his business were definitely the wrong moves.

The Italian Mafia.

For almost two centuries, the Italian Mafia thrived under the traditional laws and systems that have been the Mafia way for many generations.

Death was the only punishment they had.

How did it come about, you ask?

Four mob bosses were chosen to oversee the four divisions of land in Italy. The pioneers were elected by the founder of the society who later became known as the 'Mafia King'. On the grounds of tradition, if there was a death, the titles were passed down to the oldest male heir, and some rare occasions, the oldest female heir.

Antonio Giovanni was the Mafia's fourth-generation king and not a man to test. Running the family title since the age of 16 and now at the age of 56, he was only ever-growing in his power. Known as 'il cupo mietitore', The Grim Reaper, he reigned over Italy and controlled a generous part of America as well as having both legal and illegal connections in Russia, Europe and Asia.

He was in charge of everything and everyone. Whatever he said went without question. He was the law, judge, jury and executioner. However, there were three sacred rules of the Mafia that not even the King could break:

1. 'Omertà.' The code of silence.

2. Uphold the moral values of ' Cosa Nostra.' (Our Thing/The Mafia)

3. Appointments. ALWAYS show up to meetings unless there is prior notice of cancellation.

So, what happens when those close to The Mafia King go against the grain and challenge everything they stand for?