1 ~ The Decision

July 1st, 2019

As the familiar sound of Loner fills my ears I close my eyes, take a deep breath and let the music surround me for the final time.

*beep beep*

A notification flashes up on my phone.

Yungblud added to their story

Out of habit I unlock my phone and watch it, I couldn't miss out, this could be some good shit, and oh it was.

It's a close up video of Dom talking, I paused the music to hear what he's saying, "I had a bit of an ideaaaaa umm meet me in London at 7pm tomorrow, I've got a surprise for ya!". My heart skips a beat. I'm only an hour away from London, I can easily get there. But I stop. Who would I go with?, there's no way I can go by myself.

My mind flashes back to Ella, my best friend the whole way through school, but we haven't seen each other in a month since we've left. I don't know if she'd want to come, but I have to try, I don't want to miss out on this opportunity just because I was scared of the response. Besides, it would be good for us, to catch up on our train journey.

Knowing this message was an important one, I typed it out in my notes, I couldn't mess this up.

Hey, have you seen Doms ig story! Do you wanna go? It sounds sick!!

I copied the message, opened snapchat, pressed paste and waited a couple of seconds. Her bitmoji appeared in the corner, she was typing. My heart pounding, I hit send.

An instant later a message from Ella appears

I know this is sudden but shall we go to London to see YUNGBLUD, check his Instagram storyyyyy

We always do this, this is why I wanted so desperately to make sure we saw each other, I couldn't let a friendship this special go to waste. I could breathe again.

As iffffff pops up from Ella

Guess we're going then I respond

So that was sorted, what about our mums? They'd be the real issue, and at such short notice, like this is tomorrow, holy fuck it's tomorrow! What am I going to wear?

My mum doesn't even know who YUNGBLUD is, I dread to think how she'll react to this.

Reluctantly I type her a text, she's at work so hopefully won't see it straight away.

I know it's short notice but I've only just found out about it, there's a singer that me and Ella really like and he's doing a meet and greet kind of thing in London tomorrow. It's free, we'd just need to get the train which I can pay for. It's kind of an early birthday present for Ella too. Can I go? Xx

I wait nervously until I hear that sound. The sound I was waiting for, but also dreading.

*beep beep*

I lift my phone and see the words I've wanted to see, Of course, who is it?

I squeal and type out my response Thank you so much! His name is YUNGBLUD xx

I'm going to meet Dominic Harrison, Dom, fucking Dom, I cannot believe it.

A/N
I don't really have a set storyline, I just kind of write about something that Dom mentions in interviews recently, or any ideas that comes to mind. If you have any suggestions for the future please let me know! (Read up to date first though in case I've already done it). Trust me, it gets better than this.
Also if you want other yungblud stories to read, Split ~ Yungblud by Erinmxddie is a great one, check it out x