19 ~ The Last Goodbye

July 4th, 2019

"Dom what the fuck happened, did she hit you?" I ask panicking, running my hand across his cheek. He takes a sharp breath and winces "No baby, I'm fine. Let's go." Dom reassures me.

"Nah there's no way she's getting away with this. First me, then you," I cry pointing towards Ella "Now this, no fucking way" I run outside, I see the shards of glass laying on the floor. "Careful, careful" Dom ushers me around the glass.

"WHAT THE FUCK KATE, HOW COULD YOU. OKAY YEAH SURE TREAT ME LIKE SHIT. BUT THROW ELLA TO THE GROUND IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT WITH NO WAY HOME AND NO MONEY. AND THEN YOU GO AND FUCKING ATTACK MY BOYFRIEND. AND FOR WHAT, BECAUSE I'M PREGNANT?"  I scream as I run inside.

"I DON'T WANT YOU EVER HURTING HER LIKE THIS AGAIN, DON'T SPEAK TO HER UNTIL YOU CAN BE A DECENT MOTHER" Dom shouts pointing at her, he chases after me as I scribble down a note.

It didn't have to end this way, but I'm not going to apologise. What's done is done, don't speak to me until you have the decency to have a conversation with me. Until then, goodbye. I love you xx

I scribble down, a tear lands on the paper. I leave it on the stairs and shutting the door, "Stay safe" I whisper as I shut the door.

Yes she was a complete psycho for what she did but she's still family and I still love her for everything good she's done for me.

I wipe away a few tears before grabbing two black bags. "Woah woah woah, you're not carrying them they're heavy, I'll take them" Dom says as he rolls a suitcase towards me and passes me my handbag. We carry the bags to the road as Dom calls a taxi.

Dom pulls me into a hug and I sob and shake uncontrollably into his shoulder. He doesn't say a word he just hums and holds me tight. The taxi approaches and we load the bags into the car, I look up at our once happy home, I smile before getting into the car.

"Look my brothers gone to live with my Dad so we have a spare bedroom. I'm sure my mum will understand and will let you stay for a while" Ella mentions. I nod as we head there.

-

When I'm done unloading all of my bags into the bedroom I turn to Ella and her mum "Thank you so much for this, I really appreciate it!" I beam. "Im going to spend a couple of nights with Dom though if you don't mind". "Of course sweetie, just let me know when you'll be staying so I can make you dinner, you too Dom. You're welcome anytime." Ella's mum tells us. I throw a few outfits into my suitcase as well as other things I'd need for the next few days.

We say goodbye and get in the taxi.

A/N  Hope you're enjoying so far! Please remember to vote for this chapter. Feel free to comment any feedback, mistakes, ideas or requests. Don't forget to add YUNGBLUD ~ A Wild Ride 🖤💕 to your reading lists to be notified when I update with another chapter which should be coming soon.