12 ~ The Fan Encounter

July 3rd, 2019

We approach the McDonalds and we all scramble out of the car, we order our food and get back into the cab. "Sorry it took so long" Dom explains.

We start eating our food. "Do you mind if I put some music on?" the young driver asks.

"Of course not" I reply. She reaches to her stereo and hits play.

"It's really scary being under 21," King Charles begins playing through the speakers. Me and Ella both turn to look at Dom. The biggest smile plastered on his face. "Do you like this guy then?" Dom leans forward to ask the driver. "Yeah! I'm surprised you know him, I barely ever meet people who know who he is" she replies.
We pull up to a red light, "Turn around" Dom says. "Sorry?" The woman replies. "No trust us, just look back here" I encourage her. She reluctantly turns herself around. Her jaw drops, "No fucking way!" She shouts throwing her hand over her mouth.

She lets out a small scream before a loud beep interrupts her. We didn't notice that the light had turned green. We continue driving until we get to the station, Dom singing along to his songs and talking to the driver about his shows and merch and stuff.

When we get to the station we pull up and Dom continues talking to her. "I actually have something you can have" he says reaching into his backpack and pulling out a fresh pair of pink socks. The woman thanks him and asks for a photo and an autograph.

Dom pays the woman and we all get out of the cab. We walk into the station and up to the ticket booth. "Can I have 3 one way tickets to Basildon" Dom asks the cashier. I smile at Dom, "Wait what, you're coming?" I ask excitedly. Dom gets the tickets as we walk to the platform.

"Well I'm free for a week so instead of staying in a hotel here I might aswell come and stay in a hotel near you right?" I jump up and down wrapping my arms around him.

We get onto the train and find seats with a small table. Me and Ella go by the window and Dom sits next to me. We sit for a bit, "Hey I've just realised we still don't have each others numbers" Dom announces. He hands me his phone and I type mine and Ella's numbers into his phone.

EllaBella🖤
And
MyFaveAnaemic🖤

I hand it back to him and he giggles as he messages us both so we have his number too.

I save his number as
DominicFookin'Harrison 🖤

He hands his phone back to me and is on Instagram, "Follow your guy's accounts for me" I type in mine and Ella's accounts as well as our spam accounts with only a few close friends on them and Ella's photography account. "All done!" I say handing it back to him.

The train starts moving as I realise I'm going backwards, "Can we switch?" I ask Ella as I can already feel myself getting sick. Dom jumps up to let me out as Ella slips in where I was. Me and Dom sit down on the other side, facing forwards this time. I rest my elbows on the table and push my hair back. I breath in and out a few times before I feel Dom's hand on my back, gently rubbing up and down. "You okay?"

I nod gently but I can feel myself shaking under Dom's hand. I lean against his shoulder and close my eyes.

I wake up a while later to see Ella asleep laying across two seats and Dom is asleep with his head resting on top of mine.

A/N Hope you're enjoying so far! Please remember to vote for this chapter. Feel free to comment any feedback, mistakes, ideas or requests. Don't forget to add YUNGBLUD ~ A Wild Ride 🖤💕 to your reading lists to be notified when I update with another chapter which should be coming soon.