7 ~ The Real Surprise

July 3rd, 2019

The test displays two lines
||
I begin crying, and so does Ella. Dom pulls me in close. Ella rubs my back. I throw my arms around Doms neck and sob into his shoulder. Ella whispers in my ear "Is it who I think?" I shrug my shoulders. The thought of it makes me sick to my stomach, I sob into Doms shoulder even harder.

I push away from him and run to the toilet, I collapse down in front of it and throw up, Dom holding my hair and rubbing my back just like last time. It seems to be an ongoing problem now. I sit up and rest against him. He cradles my head as we rock gently. "Who is it love?" He hums. Ella walks away and into the bedroom.

I begin to cry as Dom hushes me and twirls my hair. "There's two it could be". 

"Okay, tell me about them."

"It's either Zach, my ex we ended on bad terms, I don't want anything to do with him. He could never understand. He wouldn't want any part in this." I begin crying through my words.

"Or" he urges me to continue.

"I don't even know his name, we were drunk, well I was drunk. He took me to his house and forced it on me, I don't know who he is and that's why Zach broke up with me, he thought I was a slag" I blurted out quickly before sobbing again.

He held me and we sat for hours. I fell asleep in his arms, I don't know if he slept too or if he stayed awake. We woke up to knocking on the door. It was a maid asking if we wanted new towels and sheets. Ella answered the door and turned her away.

I woke up to hear domonic sing "Wakey wakey" gently in my ear.

I realised we were in the bathroom and I remember what happened. I laid my head back down on his chest. "I'm so sorry this happened to you, it proper fucks me off that men take advantage of girls, why can't they get drunk and enjoy their time without getting taken back to some dirty guys house" he rants away.

"Do you know if you'd keep it?" He gently asks, I reply in an instant, "Personally I couldn't get rid of it, I respect everyone's decision but it's just not right for me". "I understand"

"Do you want to find out who's it is, because I'm sure you don't have to if you don't want to?" He asks.

I reach for my phone and go onto my period tracker app, I look for my last period. I go onto my texts to Ella and find the date that we went to the club and I went home with a total stranger. I put the dates into a website and it told me that I had gotten pregnant a week before that night.
It was Zachs.

I'm not sure if this was better or worse. I don't want anything to do with him and he sure doesn't want anything to do with me. At least if it was the other guy I wouldn't know who he was and I'm not in contact with him.

I tell Dom "Zach" in a whisper, he reassured me as we leave the bathroom to get ready. I check the time and it's already 9:20. I lay down on the bed as Dom gets in the shower. "It's Zach's" I tell Ella. She gives me a hug. I think I'm all cried out though, that or I've just gotten over the initial shock.

Ella goes in the shower next, Dom walks out with a towel around his waist and his long dark hair dripping down his neck. He gives me a smile before walking to his wardrobe. He glances at me "If you're going to look at least don't make it obvious" he smirked.

I blush and laugh. He gets dressed in an all black outfit other than his pink socks of course.

"Ooh, that reminds me," he reaches into a duffel bag and pulls out 4 pairs of pink socks with the YUNGBLUD logo on, "Two for each of you". He says as he throws them on the bed. "I might have to look into making pink baby socks with the logo on, ay" He also pulls out two T-shirt's one for each of us.

I laugh "Thank you, for everything, for helping me, for buying us food and everything else, for supporting me, for letting us stay here, for these. For everything" he climbs on the bed and gives me a hug. "Of course darlin' what was I going to do, leave you on the floor" he laughs.

A/N  Hope you're enjoying so far! Please remember to vote for this chapter. Feel free to comment any feedback, mistakes, ideas or requests. Don't forget to add YUNGBLUD ~ A Wild Ride 🖤💕 to your reading lists to be notified when I update with another chapter which should be coming soon.