22 ~ The Beginning

July 5th, 2019

I wake up to Dom gasping and shaking me awake. "Baby seriously, what's the matter with you" I groan throwing my pillow at his beautiful face.

"We need to go y/n, we need to leave in 15 minutes!" He shouts rushing around the room throwing things into his bag.

"You better not be fucking with me Dominic, I won't be happy with you" He throws me my phone so I can check the time. "Ooh full naming me now are ya? Someone's not a morning person." I rush into the bathroom to brush my teeth putting my middle fingers up at him as I walk past.

We rush to get ready, we're both in comfy clothes and do a last check over of the room. "Oooh we forgot something," I run over to the fridge and pull out our leftovers from last night. Dom shakes his head and sighs. "What? I wasn't going to let them go to waste" I giggle as Dom takes a piece and finishes it in two bites. We take our bags downstairs and wait for our taxi.

//

We're approaching the airport, I look over at Dom with the biggest smile on my face. He's fiddling with his gold chain necklace hanging from his neck and bouncing his leg repeatedly. I lean towards him and place my hand on his thigh. I remembered from an interview he had done that he hates flying and that the gold necklace is from his Nana. "She'll protect you, we both will" I whisper reassuring him. He smiles before kissing the necklace and then me.  "I need to get over it I really do. I'm gonna be flying a lot when the tour starts up." I take his hand in mine "One step at a time".

A/N  Hope you're enjoying so far! Please remember to vote for this chapter. Feel free to comment any feedback, mistakes, ideas or requests. Don't forget to add YUNGBLUD ~ A Wild Ride 🖤💕 to your reading lists to be notified when I update with another chapter which should be coming soon.