42 ~ The Special Song

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️
Mentions of sexual assault towards the end of this chapter (I'll put a warning right before ☺️)
It'll also continue on into the next chapter 🖤

July 8th, 2019

Dom carries the machine over to a quiet corner of the pub. After much confusion, we finally got the machine working. Dom takes the microphones from my hand, "Alright, I'm YUNGBLUD" Dom shouts into it, giving it a couple of taps. "Testing, testing, 1, 2 was too simple for ya was it?" I jokingly nudge him with my arm.

"Force of habit" Dom replies shrugging his shoulders "Plus, you should know this by now, I don't do things the 'normal way'" using air quotes. We laugh as we select Wonderwall on the machine. Dom hands me the lyric sheet, "I don't need no lyric sheet, who do you think I am" I joke as the music begins playing.

Dom starts singing, putting his own little twist on it, I join in singing, "I don't believe that anybody, feels the way I do about you now" together. I lock eyes with him, a smile spreading across my face.

We continue singing together, when we get to "I said maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me. And after all, you're my Wonderwall." Dom throws an arm around me as we sway from side to side. Tears begin forming in the corners of my eyes.

We finish up the song, fading off nicely. Dom brings me into a hug, both of his arms engulfing me. "Now why didn't you tell me you was that good at singing?" Dom asks softly.

I giggle as I pull away, "Well that would be, because I'm not." He moves his hands so they are on my shoulders. He gently shakes me, "Are you mad? You're so good. You're voice is so soft and raw. I love it." He tells me

Dom begins flipping through the book of songs before a loud "Ahem!" interrupts us. We both quickly spin around. The bartender's standing before us, his arms folded across his chest. "One song, that's all I promised." The guy says before unplugging the machine. "Sorry" we both say in sync before hastily packing the machine up.

"Well that was the most expensive song I've ever sung" Dom jokes as we head back to our table, my eyes locked on Dom's. "You're incredible y/n, you really are. And it breaks my heart that you don't see how special you are." Dom tells me, visibly tearing up. "Babe, stop" I laugh as I feel my cheeks turn red.

"No, I won't fookin' stop, just like I won't stop lovin' you, not ever. You're stuck with me for life." Dom says, I feel tears form in the corner of my eyes, my cheeks begin to burn.

"I love you, you mean more to me than you'll ever know" I tell him, we both wipe away the tears from the corners of our eyes, smudging our black eyeliner. We both let out a slight giggle. I lean over the table to fix his eyeliner, Dom mirrors me. We both reach to each other, my right hand brushes against his cheek.

I see Dom bite his lip before reaching for the side of my head, pulling my closer to him. We close our eyes. I feel his sloppy kiss sending a chill down my spine. We kiss for a moment, before gently pulling away, actually fixing each others eyeliner this time.

We sit and talk for well over an hour. Talking about my dad, his nan, the baby, my prom, tour, new music and just anything that comes to mind. I swear he could literally talk about knitting and it would still be interesting.

We finally decide that it's time to head back to the hotel room. "I'm just gonna go to the toilet real quick." Dom says before leaving the table. I put the scan picture back in my bag, "I love you dad." I whisper to myself as I tap 'his' bottle of beer. A single tear drips down my cheek, landing on the wooden table.

⚠️MILD TRIGGER WARNING⚠️

I look down, the single tear hits the table. I see Dom walk past, walking around behind me through my blurred vision. He comes behind me, hanging his arms from my shoulders, crossing his hands over my chest.

I close my eyes and lean back against his body. I feel his warm breath on my skin, making me smile. He moves his hands down lower, making their way to my boobs, he moves his hands around. His force growing stronger. He squeezes them hard, I let out a small yelp, reaching for his hands. I place my hand on top of his.

He grabs my hand, being forceful. I feel for his rings. They weren't there. I froze. In an instant, I felt my blood boil. I tried to move, I couldn't. I tried to shout, my words being silenced. I felt my self shaking under his ever growing force. Tears slipping down my face.

I looked for help, no one was there. No one would help me. I had no choice but to suffer in silence. I was completely absent, like I stepped out of my body, out of my life and I was trapped.