30 ~ The Lock Of Love

July 6th, 2019

A short while after I woke up we're ready to leave for the day. 

We book an Uber and walk out of the hotel, my fingers laced around Dom's. "I don't even remember coming back last night" I say confused. Dom lets out a slight giggle, "Well that would be because I carried you, you were so tired and you fell asleep in my arms and didn't wake up until, well you..." he drifts off as I run my hand up his chest to his cheek, stroking it.

I pull his face towards mine and kiss him, I feel him smile. His hands run up and down my back finally making their way to my waist. He pulls me to him, moving his kiss from my lips to my neck. Delicately planting kisses along the left side, pushing stray pieces of hair behind my ear.

We're interrupted by a gentle honk of a car horn, we notice our Uber pull up. We jump in and head to a small cafe just around the corner from the LoveLock Bridge.

We sit and eat way too much food, pastries and meat and breads. We leave the cafe and head to a stall to buy a lock and key and a sharpie pen. We walk along the bridge stopping near the middle.

Dom holds the lock and key while I hold the pen. We both hold each others hands, standing face to face. Eyes locked on one another's,
"Y/n, I need you to know that you are the best thing that's ever happened to me. And I will be here to support you with everything. You mean the world to me and I love you." He squeezes my hands.

"Darling Dom, you are my everything. I don't know how I'd be able to get through all of this if it wasn't for you. I'm forever grateful for you, you're my world. I love you, forever and always."

We stand holding hands for a few moments before writing. "Dom + y/n/n" (your nickname) on the padlock. We choose a spot on the bridge and attach the lock. We turn the key, securing it. We smile up at each other as Dom holds the key in one hand and my hand in the other. He leans back and throws the key into the water below.

We stand for a while just us, looking out upon the city.

"Ready to go my love?" Dom asks looking down to me. I nod and we begin walking whilst Dom orders us an Uber.

We wait for the Uber and when it arrives we get in. "Disneyland please sir" Dom says as we start the drive there.

//

We arrive and the driver drops us off, we head to buy our tickets and go trough the barriers.
Before we head down Main Street USA we stop at a gift shop.

"Pick some!" Dom shouts pointing towards Minnie ears. I point to some purple sparkly ones out of my reach. Dom reaches up, standing on his tip toes, "These ones?" He asks bringing them down to me. I nod taking them from him, trying them on.

"What ya think?" I say readjusting them. "Beautiful as always". He says walking over to the counter. We pay for the ears before heading down Main Street USA.

Hand in hand we walk around the corner as the castle comes into view. I squeeze his hand tightly as I jump around like I little kid.

We head towards some rides, I couldn't go on many so for the ones that I couldn't go on I sat and waited for Dom.

"I feel bad y/n like you're just waiting around for me, it can't be any fun for you." I hold his hand gently, "Seeing you have fun makes me the happiest I've been in a long time. Don't feel guilty, enjoy them for me"

We continue walking around before we stumble upon a carousel, "Please. I can do that one" I beg Dom pointing towards it. "Of course man! Anything for you, as long as I get the pink one." He starts running to the entrance.

We choose our horses and the ride begins, we laugh until we cry, Dom trying to make it way more fun than it really was.

When that ride finishes we continue around the park going on some small rides and getting pictures with the characters.

Just as we're walking back down Main Street and are about to leave, Dom pulls me into a gift shop. "Choose anything you want, and I mean anything. Don't even look at the price just bring it to me." He says gently pushing me into the store.

I wonder around, finally laying eyes on a light grey baby grow. Dumbo was embroidered on the front with writing reading 'Dream big little one." I search through the rack before pulling out a newborn one and head over to Dom with it behind my back.

I pull it out and wave it front of him, his face lights up. "You know Dumbo's my favourite Disney character. Well besides Oz of course" he says smirking and flipping his hair.

We laugh as he pulls out two black Disney Paris Spirit Jerseys. "We can match!" Dom shouts before grabbing the baby grow and going to pay.

We leave the park wearing our matching Spirit Jerseys. This really has been the perfect day.

YUNGBLUD ~ A Wild Ride  🖤💕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें