58 ~ The Last Straw

"Don't you think y/n?" Adam leans forward to ask me.

"Hmm?" I snap out of my thoughts, realising I have no idea what they were asking me.

"Welcome back." Michael gently laughs.

"Don't you think that Tom needs to try a dress on?" He asks me again.

"Haha, yeah he totally should." I reply to the both of them.

"There's nothing to worry about okay y/n, you're not alone. We're all coming with you".  Michael tells me whilst keeping his eyes on the road.

"The one with the red car outside." I say pointing towards it. "I know, I'm just... scared I guess. This is the end of it all, you know. It's gonna be hard as fuck but I need to do it to be able to start my new life with all of you.". Mikey pulls over just before Zach's house.

Tom and Dom pull up behind us and get out. Dom comes and opens my door, we all get out and walk up to the front door.

"Just breathe y/n, you don't have to do this if you don't want to." Dom says to me. I place my hand in his as we stand right in front of the door, the rest of the boys halfway down the drive.

"You're shaking babe, are you sure?" He checks a final time, I don't answer, instead I reach out and press the door bell.

"Y/n?" Zach says as he pulls the door open. "I'm so sorry, please just hear me out. I want to start fresh." He begs me.

I squeeze Dom's hand, him squeezing back to let me know everything's okay. "Can we come in?" I ask him as my voice cracks.

"Who are the guys?" He points between me and Dom, to Tom, Adam and Michael.

"Boys!" Dom shouts at them. They quickly look up from their phones and greet Zach as they move closer.

"Friends of ours. Look Zach, we really need to talk, so can we please come in." I stress to him.

"Uh, yeah sure." He moves aside letting us all in.

We move to the dining table. Zach sits opposite me with Adam and Michael on the same side as him. Dom sits next to me, Tom on his other side.

"So..." Zach finally lets out after an awkward silence.

Dom holds onto my thigh, as I begin talking. "Just let me talk Zach, I don't want to hear what you have to say yet." He stares at me blankly.

"You wished the baby died, and well, it did, I misscarried early this morning. So I guess you got what you wanted, I hope you're happy.".

His face turns cold, "Yeah right." He scoffs. "What the fuck?" Dom speaks up.

"Why are you getting involved?" Zach snaps back. "Why am I getting involved? Because I'm her fucking boyfriend mate, that's why!".

"You probably wasn't even pregnant. You probably made it up, just like 'being raped' or whatever you said happened." He says using air quotations.

"Leave it out yeah?" Adam quickly says to him. "No one would fake this, Zach. You can see how much this is hurting her." Tom defends me.

"If you don't fucking believe me," I slam the ultrasound picture onto the table and slide it towards him, "explain this.".

He holds the picture between his fingers for a few moments before throwing it across the room.

I quickly get up to grab it and clutch it close to my chest, as I turn around Dom's standing up, leaning over the table.

"Don't you ever fucking do that, you're fucking scum!". Dom spits to Zach, pointing in his face.

"Y/n, we're going." he softens his voice and reaches his hand to me.