18 ~ The One And Only Meeting

July 4th, 2019

Dom's POV

I pull open the patio door to find y/n's mum sitting on a chair. A bottle of vodka in her hand and another smashed bottle of something a few metres away. "Mrs y/l/n. Hi, I'm Dom. I'm err y/n's boyfriend, I know this must all be a shock to you but please hear me out." I blurt out, censoring myself and being as polite as I can. She sits for a minute before lifting her head to look at me.

"Why can't she fucking explain for herself, why do you have to be here to do it for her" "Please, I offered to come and talk to you. I wanted to meet you and start off right. Look I appreciate how hard this must be for you but you've got to appreciate how hard it must be for y/n. She's scared and alone and just needs some guidance from you. She doesn't need this all right now does she?" I say looking down at my feet.

"It was her own stupid mistake, I have no sympathy for her and I want you out of my fucking house!" she fumes before launching her bottle of vodka at me. I jumped out of the way just before it smashes against the wall. The lid catches my cheek and a few pieces cut my arms.

"Thanks for being so fucking understanding" I spit towards her, I find Ella and y/n carrying bags downstairs. I run to help them with the few bigger things like canvases and a suitcase of clothes.

A/N  Hope you're enjoying so far! Please remember to vote for this chapter. Feel free to comment any feedback, mistakes, ideas or requests. Don't forget to add YUNGBLUD ~ A Wild Ride 🖤💕 to your reading lists to be notified when I update with another chapter which should be coming soon.