70 ~ The First Time

July 13th

⚠️SMUT WARNING THROUGHOUT WHOLE CHAPTER ⚠️

I feel my heart rate start to increase as my breathing gets a little heavier. Dom turns the lights off, leaving nothing but the candles illuminating the room as the flames dance around.

He looks at me sweetly, "You're so fucking gorgeous y/n, and I'll tell you that everyday until you realise it." he tells me as he climbs onto the bed with his legs either side of me and gently lays me down.

I rest my hands on his bare, slightly sweaty back as he runs his hands up my body, finally setting one on my chest, the other on my jawline. Dom dips himself down to reach my lips as he starts to kiss me, gently at first but slowly getting more and more rough.

I feel his tongue move around and gently pushes more and more, I nod and he slowly slips his tongue in causing soft moans to escape me. This continues for a minute or two until eventually both of our tongues are fighting for dominance.

Dom pulls away every now and again so we can both catch our breath. He does it again, but this time he doesn't put his lips back on mine, instead he pushes my hair out of the way and moves his kiss to the side of my neck.

He plants soft, gentle kisses all across the side of my neck before he finds a spot that makes my breath get caught in my chest and another moan escape my lips.

Dom takes the hint and continues kissing the same spot, making me arch my back, causing my chest to hit his. He trails his hand from the top of my chest down to the waist of my unbuttoned ripped jeans. He struggles but finally finds the bottom of the long sleeve emerald green shirt that I'm wearing, it reminds me of his perfect eyes.

He hesitates as I nod and he slowly pulls my shirt up over my stomach and bra. He stops kissing my neck briefly as I sit up to finish taking my shirt off and drop it down next to the bed. Next he wraps his hands around my back and swiftly unhooks my bra and pulls it off.

I can feel all of my insecurities bubbling as Doms hand rests on my waist, "You fucking amaze me." he says before going back to my neck, and just like that, them simple words make me feel at ease.

This time he's rougher and faster, not only kissing me this time but sucking on the delicate skin. I move my hands from his back to his long hair which is dangling down in front of his face and gently tickling my skin. I run my hands through it and grip it as my back arches again.

Dom dips his hips down so that his are resting against mine, I take this opportunity to start to move my hips around against his body. He starts to moan against my skin as I feel his warm breath against my neck.

He finally stops sucking on my neck, that's definitely going to leave a mark in the morning. I move my hands from Doms hair, down to the top of his trousers and slowly tug at the soft fabric. He sits up on his knees that are still either side of me and he slowly pulls them down to tease me.

He completely drops them leaving him in nothing but his black boxers and pink socks. I follow suit and start to slide my jeans down my hips with my shaky hands, revealing my underwear.

Dom runs his hands up from my knees until he reaches my hands, he takes a gentle grasp of the denim and finishes pulling them off my legs, adding them to the pile of discarded clothes on the floor.

"Fucking wow." Dom says as his eyes run down my body before quickly darting back up to meet my own. A sudden wave of confidence overcomes me as I flip us both over leaving Dom lying on the bed and me hovering over him.

He sits up slightly, leaning against the headboard of the bed as I move my hips against him, slow at first but quickly picking up the pace. Doms hands tightly grip them as he pulls me down against himself and kisses me for what feels like the thousandth time tonight.