14 ~ The Explanation

A/N This chapter ends up being a bit of a recap btw

July 3rd, 2019

I walk into the house, I slowly shut the door trying to be quiet. I turn and rest my back against it, I put my key away and take a deep breath.

"Hi Mum, we're home" I announce to my mother sitting on the sofa.

"Looks like you two have some explaining to do? You was very vague when you text me" She stands up and walks over to me, I already start tearing up.

"I'm just gonna go and call my mum, I'll be in your room y/n, okay?" Ella shouts walking upstairs. I nod.

"Mum I can explain, but promise me something. Please, please, please, let me finish everything I have to say. Don't interrupt me, it'll just make it harder. Agreed?" She reaches for my hand and we walk to the sofa, we sit facing each other on opposite ends.

I cross my legs and fiddle around with my rings. I take a deep breath and begin talking, refusing to look at her. "We got to the concert and there was a big crowd, we got separated so we were alone. Dom, YUNGBLUD, drove up, I started to feel really faint because of my anaemia. Next thing I know I passed out in his arms and woke up to the crowd cheering. He wanted to take me to a doctor but I insisted I was fine. He was doing a gig and wanted me and Ella right at the front by security. When it was over, he asked if he could take us to eat. We went and before we knew it we had missed the last train, that's when we text you. We decided we'd go and get some stuff we needed for the night and he'd get us a hotel room. We go and buy toothbrushes and stuff we need and Ella grabs some pads. That's when I realised-"
I blurted out quickly barely stopping to breathe.

I stop to take a deep breath. I didn't realise it but tears were streaming down my face.

"That's when I realised that I was four days late. I bought some tests, we went to the hotel but they were fully booked. Dom had a double room with a sofa so offered us to stay there. We went, I took the test and it was positive." I stuttered.

Tears continue falling, landing on the light grey sofa. "Oh my-" my mother begins to reply but I cut her off. "I'm not done" I whimper.

"It Zach's but we're not together anymore, we haven't been for a while now," "But you-" She barely responds. "I know, I didn't want to tell you, it was still so hard for me to understand, when I told you I went to his I just went to a friends house or went shopping somewhere. We broke up a month and a half ago, because, because I was raped and he thought I was a slag" I quickly shout out.

"When me and Ella went out one night we took fake ID's and bought some wine, we went to the club and carried on drinking. Ella met up with some guy she knows from a family friend. This guy kept talking to me and so I decided that if I drank a little bit more maybe I'd be more comfortable. Anyways he kept buying me drinks and slipping pills in. Next thing I know I'm getting pushed up to his front door and, yeah. Woke up in some dodgy bedroom, I ran out and had texts and missed calls from Zach, I called him and he just shouts 'You're a fucking
slag, don't ever speak to me again'" I sob to myself as I finish telling her what happened.

We sit in silence for a few minutes, silent other than my gentle cry's. She gets up and walks upstairs to her bedroom. "Goodnight Ella" she shouts and shuts her own bedroom door.

I cry even harder, curling up into a ball. I sit for a few minutes before reaching for my phone and calling Dom.

A/N Hope you're enjoying so far! Please remember to vote for this chapter. Feel free to comment any feedback, mistakes, ideas or requests. Don't forget to add YUNGBLUD ~ A Wild Ride 🖤💕 to your reading lists to be notified when I update with another chapter which should be coming soon.