13 ~ The Return

July 3rd, 2019

I can feel my stomach is unsettled, and I can feel stomach acid sitting in my throat. I shake Dom's knee as I feel myself turning pale. He lifts his head "I need to get out" I blurt out. "Woah, woah" he stutters as lets me out. The toilets are just a few rows behind us and the carriage is empty other than us.

I run towards the toilet holding my hand over my mouth, Dom following close behind. I fling the door open and crouch in front of the toilet. Dom holds my hair again and rubs my back, I throw up and instantly feel better, colour comes back to my face and I start to stop shaking. I flush the toilet as Dom hugs me.

"Im so embarrassed, like I only met you 24hours ago and I've thrown up in front of you  three times already" I whimper to him. "Shhhh, it's okay, and if it bothered me that much do you really think I'd still be sitting in this minging toilet with you going back to your town?" I laugh as I stand up to go to the sink, I wash my hands and splash my face with cold water letting it drip down my neck, I run my wet hand through my hair and dry my face with some tissue.

We head back to Ella who's still fast asleep on the seats. "The next stop is Benfleet" the announcement states. "Fuck!" I shout, startling Ella awake. "What the fucks wrong?" She grumbles. "We missed our stop, we'll have to get off here and then get another train the other way back to Basildon." I moan.

"More time together though" Dom tries to lighten the mood.

We get off at the next stop and wait for a train going the other way to take us home.

//

When we arrive at Basildon station we hop in a cab and drive to my house, Dom gives me a cuddle the whole way, he knows I'm gonna be upset when I have to leave him.
As we pull up to my driveway I squeeze him tighter. I sit up as the cab comes to a stop, Dom holds both of my hands and looks into my eyes, "Thank you for these past two days, it's been quite the experience" I tell him. He continues "Text me anytime you want okay? I literally don't care what time. And if I don't answer your text, call me. Remember what I told you though yeah? Make sure you tell her, as soon as -" I interrupt him by leaning in towards him and placing my lips on his soft lips, we kiss gently before he slowly pulls away. He moves his hands, one on my waist and one around Ella's shoulders, he pulls us both in and says goodbye to us. We tell him the name of the local hotel and to text me when he gets there.

Ella jumps out of the car and walks up towards the front door, I rest my hand on Dom's knee "Thank you for everything" I say, kissing him on the cheek. I hop out of the car and turn to wave goodbye.

The car begins to pull away before stopping, Dom rolls the window down shouting "I just wanted to make sure you get in alright" I pull my key out of my pocket and turn it, I push the door open, letting Ella in. I turn around to wave at Dom and blow him a kiss. The black car drives away.

A/N Hope you're enjoying so far! Please remember to vote for this chapter. Feel free to comment any feedback, mistakes, ideas or requests. Don't forget to add YUNGBLUD ~ A Wild Ride 🖤💕 to your reading lists to be notified when I update with another chapter which should be coming soon.