67 ~ The House

July 13th

Its been a couple days since I 'got sick', Dom's taken good care of me and offers me food all the time. I really don't want to go back to my old ways and since the help is there, I might as well take it.

I haven't felt like going outside recently, the boys all respect that and never pressure me into doing anything that I don't want to. Except for eating. Dom practically guilt trips me into eating at least something.

I'm so glad he isn't just leaving me to get over this by myself. Even when I say I'm fine, he can see straight through me and instantly offers help. Him being there gives me motivation. Motivation to get through this and then we get to live our lives together and be truly happy.

It's just going to take some time and some work but i'm getting there slowly.

Today the new furniture we bought for our house is being delivered, which means if we crack on and get as much done today as we can, then me and Dom will get to spend our first night in our new home together.

It also means that I'm going to have to drag myself out of bed and get outside again. We finally checked out of the hotel room we've been living in and have moved all of our belongings to the house.

Dom definitely splashed out on the furniture he bought, half of it I didn't even know about. He must have ordered most of it online because there's no way I would've let him spend this much money on it all.

~

A loud knock is heard over the music playing. "Dom what else have you ordered for crying out loud." I say as I open the door.

A tall delivery man is standing on our doorstep with a loading trolley stacked with boxes. "Delivery for Dominic Harrison?" he checks, looking down at his paper work.

"Yeah that's us." I say as he hands me a pen and I quickly sign it. He brings the boxes inside, leaving them just in front of the door.

As soon as I shut the door after him, I turn to Dom. "Seriously, what is all this?" he starts laughing. "What a guy's not allowed to decorate his new home.".

I grab a box cutter and open the tops of them all. Dom dives straight into the first one that i open. "Look at how sick these are" he beams as he pulls out four fluffy pink cushions, and two large matching blankets.

"At least you was being practical, we do actually need those." I say as I look into the next box. "Dom? How much was this?" I ask as I spot the matte black record player laying amongst the packing peanuts.

"None of your business." he states before sliding the next box towards me. I look into it and see a large selection of records. "Wow." I barely manage to say as I grab them all out and gently look through them.

"I only got ones that I knew you liked, and then some of my favourites too but we can go and choose some together one day." Dom says as I finish looking through them all. "My all time favourites." I say as I hold up the YUNGBLUD ones.

Dom opens the next box. "And of course we need somewhere to put all of these." he says as as pulls out a record case. "I was thinking, this could go under that table there, and the player on top?" he says pointing to a side table in the corner of the two sofas.

I nod. "I can't believe this." I say as I look into the last box, I see what seems to be a canvas wrapped tightly in bubble wrap. "Here." Dom says coming behind me and passing me a pair of scissors.