34 ~ The Story

July 7th, 2019

"Right so, you know when we came home. I sat and told mum everything, like I mean everything. About Zach and being raped, about Dom and me passing out. Finding out I'm pregnant, staying in his hotel. And obviously I was crying. She just ignores me, walks up to bed says goodnight to you. So I call Dom and he takes me to his hotel. That's when you text me about her throwing you out. Then we came here with you, when we got back that night we actually booked a trip to Paris. We just came back today, it was amazing. So romantic and just perfect, except for Zach ruining it."

"Wait, how did Zach know? I thought you didn't tell him" Ella cuts me off.

"Honestly, I don't know. I'm guessing it was mum. She loved Zach and was on his side about it all. Thinking that I broke his heart. She probably made the whole thing about me sleeping with someone else and lying to him up. But other than that, it's been perfect, we've had some great heart to hearts. Other than you I've never had anyone else I can really open up to, not since Dad." I feel tears well up in my eyes. "Anyway, I've got an appointment tomorrow morning to go and see little one" I say rubbing my stomach and smiling.

*beep beep*

Ella's phone lights up. She picks it up and her face lights up.

A/n You guessed it, another PoV change coming your way. Would you prefer me to just do it mid chapter in the future. Let me know 🖤