3 ~ The Day Of

July 2nd, 2019

*beep beep beep beep*

My alarm rings around my head, I sit up and turn it off, I sit for a minute just thinking about how I want today to go, I don't even know what Dom has planned, I jump up and get in the shower.

I dry and curl my hair, paint my nails black, do my makeup, get dressed and draw a black heart on my left middle finger and a black broken heart on my right middle finger with eyeliner, just like YUNGBLUD's tattoos . I snap a picture of my right hand in a peace sign above my feet and post it to my Instagram and snapchat story.

-

I message Ella to see when she'll be at mine "5 mins, remember the sharpies and photos, oh and can you bring your eyeliner, mine ran out"

I grab the eyeliner and double check for the sharpies and photos.

I lock the door behind me and wait by the road.

She pulls up with her windows rolled down and YUNGBLUD blaring.

I jump in and start singing along.

We drive to the train station, buy our tickets, say goodbye to her mum and jump on the train.

I help her draw her hearts and we take some photos on the train.

"Next stop is Fenchurch Street"

We're here, we just need to get the tube and then we'll be queuing to see him and whatever his surprise is.

Excited is an understatement!

A/N Sorry for such a short chapter
Hope you're enjoying so far! Please remember to vote for this chapter. Feel free to comment any feedback, mistakes, ideas or requests. Don't forget to add YUNGBLUD ~ A Wild Ride 🖤💕 to your reading lists to be notified when I update with another chapter which should be coming soon.