43 ~ The Attack

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️
Heavy mentions of sexual assault throughout this entire chapter. Please read with care for yourself in mind 🖤 Don't feel as though you have to read this if you aren't comfortable doing so.

July 8th, 2019

I feel the force of his hands move to my wrist, he pulls me up from my chair, dragging me to the door. He pushes my body into it, the glass door flinging open. It's only then that I catch sight of him. He seemed familiar, but I don't know why.

He keeps one hand firmly on my wrist, the other he brings to my long hair. Dragging me by it. I struggle under his grasp, trying to free myself from him. The more I move or try to escape, the tighter his hold of me gets.

He leads me to a side alley, just beside the pub. There are some teenagers sitting down the other end of the alley, smoking. I try to shout for them to help, this only scared them off. They run away thinking I was telling them to leave.

"Let's pick up where we left off, you left so suddenly last time" that's when I knew who he was. He flips me around, forcing me up against the graffitied wall. He has one hand firmly on my chest, I hold his arm with both of my hands, pushing against him to try and relieve some of the pressure. He slams his body against mine. I shout for Dom. This angers him, his spare hand making its way to my mouth, covering it entirely. I continue to shout in silence.

He pins me tighter to the wall with his body, using his other hand, he pins my arms above my head and to the wall. I try to escape. Only to be pushed against the wall harder.

His hand pulls away from my mouth, making it's way down my body. I flinch under his touch at every point. I'm shaking underneath him.

"DOM I'M IN THE ALLEY" I shout at the top of my lungs. The force getting unbearable. His nails dig into my wrists. The sharp rocky wall cutting my skin. He pushes his arm hard against my chest. I gasp for air.

He continues running his hand down my body, stopping just above the hem of my skirt. He gives a deranged smile before lifting my skirt. He rubs his hands up and down, lowering my lace underwear. I move my body to try and get him off, this only urged him on.

I do the only thing I can think off, I look down at his battered up brown boots. The same boots I walked back to his in. I stamp on his foot. He lets go off my hands before grabbing my hair, he pulls my face close to his. "YOU'RE GONNA FUCKING REGRET THAT" he fumes before slamming my head against the craggy wall.

I bring my hands to his face, digging my long acrylic nails into his cheeks, breaking the skin. He leans back, before firing a powered up punch to the right side of my face. Catching my cheekbone before hitting my nose.

I hear Dom's voice, "Y/N" he shouts continuously. My head pounding, my nose broken, blood covering me. I weakly shout, "Dom" I hear the sound of his heavy creepers getting closer before I see him. I see his face, rage quickly spreads across it as he sprints towards us.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU FUCKING DOING? GET THE FUCK OFF HER!" Dom screams, as he gets closer, the man grabs me with both hands by the shoulders before throwing me hard to the floor. I land on my stomach.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?" The man shouts at Dom. "I'M SAVING MY FUCKING GIRL" he says before throwing a single punch to the man he quickly dodges it, punches repeatedly land on Dom's face busting his eyebrow and nose.

Dom grabs the man by the head, pulls him down, lifts his right knee. He slams the mans head down to his knee, instantly knocking him out as he falls to the floor.

I cry in hysterics, unable to move. Blood covering my face. Paralysed in fear.

Dom's PoV

The guy hits the floor. In an instant my rage turns to concern. I look to y/n, she's laying on the floor. I hear her hysteric cry ringing around my head. I run to her side. Helping her sit up. That's when I notice the damage he had caused, emotionally and physically.

I notice the gash to her head. I take off my shirt, holding it tight to her head. I scoop her up in my arms as I slowly stand up. I'm unsteady. My head is spinning. My balance is off. I stumble out of the alley, y/n in my arms. My vision starts to blur as I fall to my knees at a park bench, placing y/n down on it.

I hold the now blood drenched shirt against her head. I feel myself fade. I see black, the last thing I saw before I went was y/n's face, still somehow beautiful despite the damage sustained.

Your POV

I feel myself in Dom's arms before being placed on a bench. I feel myself black out from the pain. Blood and tears covering my face.