69 ~ The Living Room

July 13th 

"The poor grooms bride is a WHORE!" we both scream to each other as yet another song starts playing. "I'm running out of breath," I complain to Dom, "how the fuck do you do this on stage but like times one hundred and for so long?" I ask as we continue to sing and dance in our living room.

"I honestly don't know, but I always get off stage and sound like the penguin from toy story until I've had my inhaler." Dom jokes before doing an impression, "Woody!". "You're such a goofball." I tell him, lightly hitting his chest. "How dare you?" he asks before picking me up and gently dropping me onto the sofa as I screech.

We continue laughing and tickling each other before I finally realise that the album had finished. "Wanna choose another one?" Dom asks me, nodding his head towards the selection of vinyls. I shake my head, "I chose the last one, you choose. One of the ones you got for you." he nods and crouches down to flick through them all.

He finally chooses one and delicately places it onto the record player. "I'm skipping it to my favourite one on here.". I nod as he fiddles around with it. "I don't know if you know it but I love it." he tells me walking towards me and grabbing my hands to pull me up, "You have to dance with me either way though, don't worry it's a slow one." he jokes as he can see how out of breath I am.

He wraps one hand around my waist and the other around my head, bringing it to his shoulder. I wrap my arms around the back of his neck as we start dancing slowly to the music. "Love of mine, someday you will die, and I'll be close behind, to follow you into the dark." he gently sings.

A huge smile spreads across my face as we continue swaying and dancing to the gentle music. I'm not looking at him but I can tell that he's smiling too, just from the way that he's singing.

Dom stops singing for just a moment so he can move both of his hands to my hair, playing with it, I lean my head onto his chest as he continues singing the lyrics to the unfamiliar song.

"You and me have seen everything to see, from London to Paris and the soles of your shoes are all worn down the time for sleep is now, there's nothing to cry about, 'cause we'll hold each other soon in the blackest of rooms." he changes the words last minute, smiling proudly at himself.

Dom moves both of his hands to my lower back and brings his lips close to mine as the music continues playing. He bites his lip before slowly kissing me, I follow and kiss him back, bringing him closer to me by gently tugging on his messy hair.

He trails his hands around to grab my hips and pulls me closer to him, as a reflex my hands form two fists and I jolt myself away from Dom. "I'm sorry." I say looking at him and then to my clenched fists, I quickly relax my hands and let them fall to my sides.

"You don't have to apologise y/n, we don't ever have to do anything that makes you uncomfortable." he reassures me in a gentle tone. "I don't know why I did that, I was comfortable." I tell Dom, walking back to where I was standing and wrap my arms back around his body. "Are you sure?" he asks, tilting my chin so that I was looking up at him.

I nod my head, "One hundred percent.". I say before going back to kissing him. Dom cautiously holds my waist and starts to move his hands to my hips again, but he stops himself. I move one of my hands away from his face and move his hand for him to let him know that it was okay.

I feel him physically sigh from relief when I don't stop him. A little while later he grips onto both of my hips whilst still kissing me and pulls me against his body. I slowly move my hands down his body, grabbing at the hem of his 'The Cure' t-shirt, I rest them on his bare back as I feel Dom smile under the kiss.

I continue tugging at his shirt and he finally takes the hint and effortlessly slips it off and throws it on to the sofa next to us. Before he gets a chance to go back to kissing me again, I stop him from coming closer by placing both of hands on my chest so he's an arms distance away from me. Dom sighs in defeat, "I think we're rushing into this too fast y/n, you're clearly not happy for this to be happening right now and that's more than okay. I just don't think we should be forcing anything." he explains as he grabs his shirt and turns it the right way around.

"I was actually going to tell you that I think I'm ready, but if you don't want to then, that fine too I guess." I shrug my shoulders. "Y/n, I - I just -, I don't know if you are ready." he hesitates whilst trying to find his words. "Well I know. And I also know that I trust you. And that this is safe and you'll never force anything on me. So I want to at least give this a shot, I really do." I tell him, looking into his eyes.

"Just remember that we can stop whenever you want, it honestly doesn't matter." he says placing a kiss on my forehead. I nod as Dom walks to the record player and quickly takes the current vinyl off and slips it into the sleeve. "Ready?" he asks taking a hold of my hand and leading me to the stairs, "Ready." I assure him as I walk up the stairs behind him.

I feel like I can feel my heartbeat in my ears, I swallow a lump in my throat and take a deep breath as we walk into our cosy bedroom. Dom pulls his pink lighter out from the pocket of his black trousers and lights the few scented candles that are dotted around on the bedside cabinets the window sill and the dressing table.

I sit on the edge of the bed and follow him with my eyes. "You're so beautiful y/n," he tells me, just a moment." he goes into the bathroom and returns with a towel and a condom. "Promise me something." Dom says holding eye contact. "What?", "I know I keep going on about it but please promise me that you'll ask to stop if you need to, I'd really hate for you to do something you'll regret in the mornin'.".

"I promise you.".

A/n

I'm sorry for those of you that were expecting this to go further, haha Also I'm sorry that this chapter was shorter than they've been recently, but I hope you enjoyed and I really want to get the next chapter up in the next couple of days :)

A/n 2

Songs mentioned (in order):

I write sins not tragedies by Panic! at the disco
I will follow you into the dark by death cab for cutie