27 ~ The Stars

July 5th, 2019

We stand looking out over the city, the stars freckling the sky. Dom wraps his arm around my shoulder, I rest my head on his chest. His heart beating softly against my skin, we stand like this just him and I staring out to the city. The first place I had visited outside of the grey and dull England.

We stay exactly like that until we were interrupted by a bright stream of light pointing in our direction from behind us. "The tower is closing in 5 minutes, you need to head down." a stern security guard shouts. I look up to Dom, his eyes still focused on the beautiful city, I stand up on my tip toes and kiss him.

We make our way, hand in hand to the lifts with the security guard hot on our heels. We enter the lift with the guard standing by the doors, the silence grew awkward. That was until Dom drops my hand and screams "STRAWBERRIES" at the top of his lungs before bursting into a fit of laughter.

The guard spins to face us, giving us looks of disapproval. We laugh hysterically the rest of the ride down to the ground.

The doors soon opened to reveal the beautiful city streets. We leave the lift and begin walking away. Once we are a good distance away Dom sets off running, his arms spread out wide spinning around every now and then.

I start running to try and keep up with him. How does he have so much energy? I finally catch up to him panting as I reach for his hand. "I'm so tired, I can barely keep my eyes open. I'm pretty sure I fell asleep up there." I say pointing towards the now dark, barely visible tower.

Dom nods as he runs his hands down my back, one stops at my waist. The other continues down to my thigh, he swiftly lifts me off my feet. Dom slightly throws me into the air to readjust his grip, I wrap my arm around his neck and cuddle up against his chest.

A/n Sorry this one was short but I wanted to change POV and didn't want to do it halfway through a chapter.
Hope you're enjoying so far! Please remember to vote for this chapter. Feel free to comment any feedback, mistakes, ideas or requests. Don't forget to add YUNGBLUD ~ A Wild Ride 🖤💕 to your reading lists to be notified when I update with another chapter which should be coming soon.