❤Aas♥️

Aas (wish)

Alizay Shah as Dunya Munawar

Wahaj Ali as Usama Khan

Tum meri pehchnan ban jaoDekho yeh aas jaagi hai

Dekho yeh aas jaagi hai.
Main tumhari muskurahat ban jaoon
Dekho yeh aas jaagi hai
Tum mujhe apna pukaro
Dekho yeh aas jaagi hai
Kaash hum aik ho jayain
Dekho aik choti si aas jaagi hai

🍁🍁🍁

"Humsay dushmani mor lenay kaa anjaam jantay ho?" A gruff voice asked, an amusing tone attached to those words. (Do you know the repercussions of getting on our bad side?)

He scoffed. "Tum pehle insaan nahi ho jo yeh baat keh rhe ho. Tum jaisay bohot logon ko unke anjaam tak pohonchaya hai, dhamki denay say koi faida nahi hoga." (You are not the first person to say this. I have dealt with many people like you, threatening me will not benefit you in any way.)

"Suno ladkay-" (Listen, you-)

Before he could utter another word, the phone was cut off.

Throwing the phone on the bed, he ran a hand through his overgrown hair. He let out a frustrated sigh as he paced around his room.

This was not the first time he received calls like this and he was not scared or surprised in anyway. The line of work he was in, this was a regular occurrence. If you wanted to get justice, you had to deal with people like them.

His thoughts were interrupted when his phone rang yet again. He furrowed his eyes and looked at the clock on the wall. It read 11:45pm. Who would call him at this time of the hour? Was it him again?

"Ab konsi dhamki deni hai?" He rolled his eyes and picked his phone. (How does he want to threaten me now?)

His confusion increased as he looked at the number. Accepting the call, he placed it on his ear.