• "can i go sit down now?"•

*next day*

the sun wakes me up this morning.
i rolled out of bed and checked the time.

7:30 am.

holy crap i have school today.
i have a mini panic attack while i pull on my uniform.

i run down stairs and pack my lunch.
i grab my backpack full of the things i need.
then i grab a banana and quickly eat it as i'm walking out of my house.

well that was stressful.

i triple check my time table, map, the rooms i'd be in and what teacher i have for each subject.

i'd almost be at my school soon.

just turn this corner and head up the hill and...
bam.

my new school awaits me.

i stop walking to admire it.
it looked pretty descent for a public school.
i sighed and kept walking.

i felt eyes all over me when i walked through the gaits.
i ignored the whispers and murmures and headed straight to the front office.

a lady with dark brown hair and a long, tired face greeted me with a small smile.

"hi" i say, "um, i'm y/n l/n, i'm.. um new here."

she nods and types something on her computer. "alright," she looks back at me, "i'm assuming you know where you're going?"

i nod and smile.

"alright, well, off you go, you don't want to be late."

i shyly wave goodbye and head to my first class -english, room 23, with mrs cope.

i peep through the window and take a look.
there was so many people.
i breath in, and out.

"okay, y/n" i say quietly to myself, "you're gonna do this. and you're gonna do it amazingly."

i sigh and open the door everyone turns and stares at me.

oh gosh, i can't do this.

i quickly try and walk to an empty seat at the back of the room, before the teacher could notice me, but i was too late.

"hey! hold up, young lady."

i close my eyes, dying inside and turn around and face her, smiling stupidly.

"ah" she says extending out her hand for me to shake. "you must be the new girl."

i shake her hand and gulp, "yep, can i go sit down now?"

the whole class is still staring at me.
she squints her eyes at me, "if you tell the class something about yourself, anything, maybe something you like."

what the heck i'm not five.

"okay" i fold my arms and squint back at her, "my names y/n, and i'd like to go sit down please."

the class laughs at my statement.
i smirk and look at mrs cope.

"well, y/n" she's amused, "tell everyone something else you like the you can go sit down if it's suck a big deal."

i roll my eyes, "well, you see this chair?" i motion towards a chair at the back of the room, she nods, "i like chairs! they're so good! especially when you want to sit down on your butt and get everything over and done with and not have to deal with teachers asking what you like like a five year old."

i can't believe i just said that.

the whole class laughs, even mrs cope.

"oh y/n, i like you already." she smiles, "you can go sit down now."

i put my hands in the air "whoop whoop!" having a mini dance party.

the class cheers.

i laugh and walk to the chair and sit down and smile.

it was a real smile.
a good smile, i hasn't smiled a good, real one in a while.
maybe this school wasn't going to be so bad after all.

by the time mrs cope had started the class, everyone had settled down since my big 'entrance'.

i'm still shocked that i did that.
i didn't know i'd had that in me.

i was soon getting to like english.
it would be a good subject.
i mean, this is first period, so there might be better ones.

i was just writing down my notes when i saw, out of the corner of my eye, that someone was still staring at me.
a boy.

i wanted to get a good look at him without him noticing that i was looking at him, if that makes sense.

so after a while, when he focuses back at his work, i crane my neck and look at him.

what the?

"sam?" i whisper.

a/n
ooo cliffhanger!
it'll be updated later this week so i won't make you wait that long. :)

and can we like talk about ruels new ep?!!!
like dude, the songs are soo good holy moly.
hard sometimes got me right in the feels
like agkakdhsjavsksna

also sorry this is really bad and rushed i really wanted to get a chapter out today and basically i'm procrastinating right now instead of finishing a project that's literally due tomorrow soo yeah... wish me luck pff.

i love you, please vote and comment! it leaves a lot love you guys!
xxx