• "yeah, she's just cooler." •

y/n's pov

the door of the boot slams shut. i smile at ruel and we squeeze into the back seat.

"got everything y/n?" ruel's dad asks me getting in the drivers seat of his car.

"yep. all in the boot."

"nice." he adjusts his mirror and fixes his hair.

coco runs in with the last of her luggage and jumps in the passenger seat next to ruels dad.

"and off we go."

"dad, please. this isn't a 3rd grade trip to the zoo." ruel says playing with his hair.

"wow ruel." coco turns around facing us in the back, "a little harsh."

"don't worry coco," ruels dad starts the engine, "i'll get him back." he winks at her.

"to the zoo!" he announces.

ruel just rolls his eyes and looks at me.
i smile at him. he kisses my cheek and lies on me.

"ruel!" i yell trying to get him off.

"what?" he picks up his phone and scrolls through instagram.

i shake my head and play with his hair. howw does he have such soft hair? i just don't get it.

i look out the window watching each lamppost or tree gets smaller and smaller as we drive further.

i've never been to europe. i mean, i haven't traveled really anywhere. one of the first few foster homes i was living in actually left me alone for a week to go hawaii.

i was 7.

i don't remember much really. i'm not sure how i survived but i did.

i don't really know what i'm gonna do there. like obviously i'll go to some of ruels shows there, but what else? i could go sight seeing with him. maybe drink some tea. whatever. we'll figure it out.

* * *

*time skip to them being at the aiRpOrT oMg* (also don't kill me, but i've never been on a plane before so idk how it goes. so pls don't think i'm dumb for saying something wrong if i do. aha thanks bub).

we're waiting for our flight to board. it's been 10 minutes. we've just got 15 more to go.

"ohmygooooosh." ruel whines for like the 10th time. "why's it taking forever?"

"ruel shut up before i pull your throat out." coco muttered.

"i'm gonna get a smoothie." i stand up not wanting to be apart of their sibling drama. yeah it's cute, but it gets annoying after like three minutes.

"okay you do that." ruel says.

i roll my eyes and smile. i reach into my purse and grab $5 and walk over to a random smoothie store.

i order a mango and passion fruit smoothie cause everything else seemed so not right for a smoothie. i also ordered one for coco because why not?

i head back to the spot and see ruel taking a picture with i assume fans. i sit down at a chair further away from them so i'm not caught up with the fans realising i'm dating their idol. i don't wanna be stabbed today.

once i see they're gone i walk back over and sit next to coco handing her her smoothie resulting in a highly exaggerated upset look from ruel.

coco just smirks. "she likes me better."

i laugh, "yeah, she's just cooler."

ruel rolls his eyes and was about to say something when he gets cut off by a voice coming from the speaker saying we can head on the plane.

i just smirk at ruel and walk off with coco.

a/n: eh this chapter isn't that good but i realised it's been a bit since i posted so i wanted to. anyways, new chapter coming sooooon i'm not gonna decide on a day cause ik i'll probably not want to do it that day and it'll turn out bad but hey. i'm trying.

have a outstanding day my loves.