• just us •

*time skip to when they're getting out of the plane room thing*

* * *

we walk through the door and out of no where two security guards come up to us and help us walk through. well, mainly ruel cause he's like famous and stuff.

moments later we get our bags and coco calls an uber.

i look over at ruel and he yawns rubbing his eyes. it was a long flight. he smiles at me and makes a face. i smile back and poke my tongue out at him. he walks over to me and puts his arms around my head, pulling me into his chest. he kisses the top of my head and puts one of his air-pods in my ear. i close my eyes and listen.

we slowly sway to the soft music, while it blocks out all the loud noise from the busy airport.

coco soon tells us that the uber's here and we take our luggage and walk out of the airport and see a small light blue car. there was a woman in the seat who waved at us. we walk over and put everything in the boot and get in the car.

ruel bangs his head on the roof, hard.

we all ignore his exaggerated cries and ruel's dad tells the man what hotel to go to.

the lady starts the car and ruel looks a me.

"what?" i ask.

"nothing." he smirks and looks out the window as a drop of rain runs down it.

"stop."

"stop what?"

"you know..." i roll my eyes.

ruel turns his head to face me again, "no. i don't think i do."

i let out a sigh and he just smiles at me.

"ruel," coco says slapping him on the leg, "can you just not be annoying for literally one second of your life."

"no." he grins and messes up her hair.

"ruel! you big fat-"

"guys!" ruels dad yells making the driver flinch, "please, we're almost there, just try not to fight for three minutes of your life, you're acting like 8 year olds."

i smile at ruel and he rolls his eyes and looks back out the window ignoring me.

"hey." i whisper. he's still not listening, "you're beautiful."

i stare at the back of his head and crane my neck to see his face. he's grinning.

i lean back into my chair and smile to myself.

moments later we arrive at our hotel. ruels dad pays the uber and we walk in.

the lobby was nice. not too fancy but not too dull. whatever. it's just a hotel.

we walk up to the receptionist and they give us our room keys and stuff.

i suddenly get this rush of tiredness, as you do. i yawn and try and keep my eyes open.

ruels pov:

we walk up the steps to our room unlock the door. y/n doesn't hesitates and runs over to a bed and slops down on it seeming to fall asleep immediately.

i chuckle and bring my bags to the bed next to y/n's. i walk over to her bed and sit down carefully on it. i pull her gently over to a what looked like a comfortable position and pulled the covers over her, tucking her in. i kissed her on the forehead and i see a small smile creeping up on her lips.

i smile as well and walk towards the door i turn off the light and reach for the door handle.

"i love you." she whispers to me.

i turn around and she's sitting up, "it's...i...i'm...amazed. just when i look at you, i'm amazed. not because of your looks, but...but because of the fact that everything i've ever wanted is right in front of me."

i smile and walk over and sit down beside her, "you never fail to amaze me. everyday there is something new that makes me love you even more than the day before."

she leans her head on mine and it's just us. just us here on this bed. just us here in the hotel. just us here in the world. just us. and we're both happy. and we know that won't last. there'll definitely be times where we won't feel ourselves again. but that will just build us up more. it'll all slowly piece out brokenness back together. she's still hurt. oh i know that. but i'm going to try and fix her. fix her how she fixed me. without question.

"can i borrow a kiss?" she says looking at me with those deep eyes, "i promise i'll give it back."

so i kiss her.

a/n: yoyoyoye yeah ik it's been a while. i just hadn't had any motivation to write but here ya go. new chapter will be out when it's out so. have a goodbye.