• tickles •

he stands there awkwardly before coming to his senses, "y/n, hi."

i give him a small smile, "hi."

he looks at his shoes before back at me, "i just wanted to ask about earlier today in the hall, why you just left like that and avoided me all day."

wow he really came back to my house just for this. "um, yeah sorry about that...it was stupid of me."

he then opens his eyes wider and signals for me to continue.

"what i meant is i didn't want to make any friends because...i'm have really bad social anxiety and with everything going on with...with my life...moving schools and such." i lied.

he seemed to believe it. i always hate lying, but i'm good at it.

"oh ok, well you could of just told me."

then out of no where, the comment that mrs judes had said during music came across my mind. "hey, um ruel?"

"mm?" he meets my eyes.

"do you want to go for a little walk or something?"

"sure." he smiles still not looking away from my eyes, "that would be lovely."

i walk out of my house and close the door behind me.
we walk silently next to each other.

"so ruel.." i say breaking the silence.
"what are some of your hobbies?" i'm trying to see if he's admit to me about his music career.

"well," he scrunches up his face, thinking, "i like surfing, basketball, and music." he says 'music' so softly i could barely here it if i wasn't listening so hard.

"music aye?" i press him.

he starts to blush, "yeah."

"so do you play it? or just listen to it?"

he smirks, "a bit of both i guess."

"that's cool." i say nudging him with my elbow. why won't he just admit it?

"so have you like finished writing an actual song or something?" i sigh feeling like he won't trust me.

"yeah..." he mutters.

"could i here one?" i stop us walking and face him.

he looks me in the eyes again but somethings behind them, like he's not fully looking into them. like he's searching for something he can't find. he closes them and pulls out his phone.

"okay, y/n, i haven't been completely honest with you." we start walking again.

yes. finally.

"okay?" i say playing along.

"i'm a singer." he blurts out. "like i write and produce music and i have got over 900k on instagram. i go on tours and i'm about to go on a world tour in the next couple of months for my second album."

well, damn, didn't think it would be that serious.

"i'm so sorry," he continues, "i didn't tell you because you where like the only one who didn't know and i wanted to be friends with someone that's not just friends with me for the fame and all that."

i just stare at him.

"say something!" he whisper/shouts.

"i'm so happy for you!" i squeal. "my best friend is fAmOuS!" i sound like a dork but i'd not care, and yeah. i just friendzoned my freaking crush but he'll never like me so whatever. i pull him into a hug and he's shocked at first but then he wraps his long, lanky arms around me.

"thank you for understanding." he says pulling away from the hug.

"no worries." i smile. and it's real this time.

"hey do you want to come to my house for dinner?" he asks me.

"sure! we can go now if you'd like?"

he lifts one eyebrow, "your parents wouldn't mind?"

there it is. that freaking sting in my chest. "no, they're out at the moment." i look at my feet, "and they wouldn't mind."

he smiles, believing my lies once again, "alrighty! let's go!"

he grabs my hand and we turn around and run back towards the direction we started walking in. (wow great sentence).
we past my house and i'm out of breath. so i bend down and out both hands on my knees breathing, gasping for air.

ruel is way ahead of me at this point and he stops at turns around to look at me.

ruels pov:

she's stopped a few meters behind me to catch her breath.
i smile as a strand of her hair falls over her face. she's so freaking hot.

i run back to y/n and as i'm not puffed out, i pull her onto my back. she's screaming and laughing at the same time. god her laugh is so cute.

i run with her on my back down the street, both of us laughing out heads off.

i tripped over some stupid rock and i fell down. she landed on top of me and she was still giggling like crazy. i wanted to kiss her so bad. but she was laughing like a maniac and got up.

"oh ruel, you silly goose."

i smiled at her and stared to tickle her. she ran around like crazy around this tree in the middle of someone's front yard.

she then played a uno reverse card and started to tickle me.
i laughed so hard.
then i got up and kept running until i reached my front yard.
she was still quite far behind me since i'm a pretty fast runner.

i watch her run towards me and kept stopping just to laugh.
when she finally got to my house i pulled her into a hug. she was a good hugger.

"took ya long enough." i said through the last of our laughs.

we then brake apart and i walk up to my door. i put the keys in and walk inside.

y/n walked in slowly, still giggling to herself. i watched her look around at smile to herself at the baby pictures of me.

i roll my eyes and grab her wrist, "come
on you clown, let's go upstairs."

before she could say anything coco runs down the stairs and looks at me, then at y/n. she widen her eyes and smiles the biggest smile.
"MUM!! RUEL FINALLY GOT HIMSELF A GIRLFRIEND!!"

a/n:

ahh. another cliffhanger lol. kinda.
so guys i made a fan page on insta for ruel, if you want you can go follow it @curtainsruel -instagram.
it would be so happy if you followed and liked my stuff lol.
anyways ruel hit 900k!!!!!!!!!!! omg he's so close to a million! i'm so happy for him.
and btw if anyone was on kye's live today lemme know cause it was iCoNiC omG.
ooft hope you enjoy this chapter! the next one will be out probably friday so get pumped. lol ily guys pls vote and comment.