• they can't hear me •

i couldn't fall asleep. i was uncomfortable, in pain, but i was running on like an hour of sleep.

it had been around 10 minutes since i went in the truck. i wasn't scared or anxious about if he'd do something to me, i was more scared that we wouldn't make it in time.

his features where all very aussie, mullet, big beard, bear bottles in the holders, cigarette trays on the hood, a thick accent, he even said his name was darren. can't get more aussie then that.

i wanted to laugh, the situation i was in. it was not real. i also wanted to cry and scream and rip my eyes out. the pain was all too much.

darren drives over a speed bump. the pain shoots up my arm like fire. i cringed whist it exploded in my head with a blinding whiteness. i close my eyes and scream. i can scream now. i can scream. they can't hear me.

* * *

ruels pov:

i look through the small window on the door. her mum looks at me and tilts her head, signalling for me to come in.
i place a smile on my face and walk over to the girls bed.

her face lights up and her mouth hangs wide. i laugh and go up to her to hug her. i rub her back and she looks at me, speechless.

"wha... how...?"

her mum sits down on the chair besides the hospital bed, "claire was just walking to the park when she saw him sitting on a park bench."

the girl who came up to me—claire, smiles as her face flushes red.

the girl looks at claire and smiles, "thank you so much."

"no problem, emma."

emma. that's her name.

"so tell me about yourself emma." i ask, "what do you like to do? what's your hobby's?"

she smiles even bigger, "sorry, this is just too surreal."

i laugh, "it's fine."

"okay, well, i like to draw, listen to your music." she blushes, "i love to play the ukulele, it's really easy and fun."

"oh that's sick."

we talk some more and i get to know her. she's pretty cool, i could tell she was nervous but that's about it. most of my fans start shaking and talking too fast.

i look over at the window and see a guy about the same age as me sitting alone looking at emma like she was everything.

"that's emma's boyfriend, sebastian." claire whispers to me, giggling.

i see the pain on his face. he doesn't know if she'll survive or not. he stays quiet, admiring her.

sebastian's in the same boat as me, i don't know if y/n will survive or not. it's hard and there's nothing i can do about it.

i turn around and face emma, i smile at her, praying that she will survive, cause i don't want sebastian to loose her like i lost y/n.

* * *

y/n's pov:

darren puts a hand on my shoulder, reassuring me.

"it'll be alright, it'll be alright. we're only 45 minutes away. think about something else to get your mind off of the pain."

my screams turn into whimpers and i take a deep breath. the car stinks. it already did, bug i made it worse. my arm was going to rot if i didn't get to the hospital fast. -it already is.

i take darrens advice and think of something to take my mind off the pain. but the only thing that comes to mind is ruel. and thinking about him outcasts all the pain i feel and makes it worse. i'm not hurting from my wounds, i'm hurting from the wounds in my heart.

"so what's your name?" he asks trying to make conversation. "i told you mine, maybe you could tell me about yourself. if you want that is you don't-"

"no it's okay. uh, my name's y/n..." i stop to think, "y/n vandijk."

a/n: hey so i'm backkk. it wasn't that long but whatever. i just got back from my first camp and i'll go to my next one later in the week so you'll get a couple more before i leave hopefully.
anyways hope you liked this chapterrr. also guys, i come back to 11k???? thank you so much. honestly i didn't even think i was gonna ever get to 1k. thank you so much guys xxxx