• europe •

days pass and things happen.

i go to school again.
i write songs.
i get better.

kind of an endless cycle at the moment.

and i guess life is getting better.

owen visited new a couple days after a came back from the hospital. that was nice.

ruel's made everything better.

i can't thank him enough.

* * *

ruels pov:

i wake up and she's in my arms. she slept over last night. i wasn't really expecting it but she came to my house saying she really wanted to stay over. but i was happy she did.

i brush her hair out of her face and kiss her on the head.

y/n eyes flutter open and i look down at her, my hair falling over her face.

she smiles and yawns. she sits up and stretches and i poke her stomach. she hunches over and laughs.

"mornin love." i smile.

"good morning!" she returns the smile.

she reaches over and hugs me. i squeeze her tight and rock her back and fourth.

she pulls apart and kisses my cheek. i laugh and slump out of bed grabbing a hoodie from my closet and pulling it over my head.

i look at y/n and she gives me that damn smile. i shake my head and pull out another one of my hoodies and throw it at her.

she giggles and puts it on.

i stare at her, admiring her features and she gets up and jumps into my arms.

i spin her around and kiss her.

i hear a knock on the door then sylvie walks in.

why do they always interrupt at the worse moments?

she holds back a laugh, "hey love birds, breakfast's ready."

"okay!" y/n yells too loudly and i drop her on the floor.

"ow." she glares at me and stands up slowly.

i smirk and run past her out the door.

i run down the stairs and sit down at the table next to coco. she gives me a weird look but i just grin at her.

"ruel!" y/n yells letting out a laugh.

she trips over the last stair.

i laugh at her and she slowly gets up walking slowly to the seat opposite me.

y/n kicks me under the table and we all laugh.

"hey why don't you invite y/n to europe?" coco suggests.

y/n looks confused.

"you know, his tour?" coco says biting down on her toast.

"no?" she simply says.

"ruel." coco glares at me.

i smile awkwardly and let coco do the talking.

she rolls her eyes, "ruel's going to europe soon for the next part of his tour. i though he told you but clearly he didn't. i just though it would be cool if you came?"

"ruel, why didn't you tell me?" y/n kicks me under the table again.

"cause i didn't want to leave you lol." i say taking a sip of my coffee.

"well, do you want me to come?" she grins.

"what?"

she sighs, "can i come?"

my eyes go wide, "of course! that would be so amazing!"

she laughs, "okay well when are we going?"

"today." my dad walks in the room holding his phone. "nate wants you to go today."

a/n: ajakwbdje hope you liked this chapter. sorry i haven't done a/n in a while i just didn't know what to say. also sorry if it's bad i didn't have time to edit so eh. also the book's almost over 🥺 so yeahhahmsaojrwn