• can't be happening •

*y/n's pov*

the man shining the light in my face shakes his head and presses the light closer.

"i want you back." says a man i couldn't see. "that's what i want."

"..what me back?" i squint my eyes to try and see past the light. "what do you mean?"

"james, take the light away." he demands.

the james guy pulls the light away and i adjust my eyes to the room.

it's kind of like a small wooden cabin you would sleep in on a school camp. expect it's the camp that in the middle of nowhere and you stay up at night because you think there's gonna be a giant spider on your face.

the man was leaning against the wall. at first i didn't recognise him but then my heart started beating rapidly.

the hairs on my arms spiked up like tall grass. my hands started to sweat and i was shivering, but not because it was cold.

the man was standing how he always did. always leaning on something, with his arms crossed and that snarky glare.
i hated him with all my guts. every part of me wanted to run out of that chair and stab him. until he's gone. gone for good.

the man before me was none other than william. my latest and least favourite foster 'dAd.'

"you." i barely came out as a whisper.
i was afraid my heart was going to beat out of my chest and just flip and flop on the floor.

"me." he smirks. just looking at his ugly face made me want to throw up. okay that's not enough, it made me want to kill myself.

"how did you find me?" i whisper.

"that is none of your concern." even his voice is annoying. "you won't be asking questions, i will."

"what?"

he walks right up to me and looks me in the eye, "first one, why did you leave?"

"you know why." i spit in his face.

he closes his eyes and pulls a serviette out of his pocket and wipes his face.
"james."

james walks over to me and flings his fist towards me. i could sense it from a mile a way, i try and move my face so he'll miss but the rope that's tied around me doesn't help. i then feel the first collide with my face. right in the left eye too, i could already feel the bruise coming.

"what was-"

"answer the question." his voice is stern.

"fine, fine." i roll my eyes, so i don't cry, because i didn't like being treated like crap."

"i never-"

"yes you did! you never let me go to school, you always would beat me and cut me, you never loved me i don't even know why you ever wanted me. i was never happy until now. the only thing that made me happy then was sam."

"oh sam, our old neighbour? you liked him? isn't he just a gay-"

"shut up!" i scream, "i never liked him, i loved him. and he was the only thing back then that i loved. not you, or any of my other family's. he was my best friend until he died." a tear escaped my eye out of rage, not sadness.

william gave a certain look at james and he came over and punched me harder this time. i could feel blood drop down my cheek.

then william turned to another man standing in the corner of the room whom I hadn't seen before.

"bring him in."

"bring who-"

william didn't even have to ask, james punched me right on the nose, i swear he broke it.

the man leaves and almost a minute later he returns rolling in someone on a wheelchair. the person was covered by a sheet and was dripping wet.

"matt, take the sheet off."

he pulls it off and i almost faint.
if my heart was pounding hard before, it was pounding 100x more. i turned my head and coughed up whatever was in my stomach.

in the wheel chair was none other than sam...

a/n:

kinda short chapter but I AM SO SORRY TO LEAVE IT LIKE THIS. and i'm extra sorry to say that this won't be updated in maybe a week or two because i'm going on like a holiday sorta thing for christmas so i won't see you till after christmas! omg merry christmas y'all. it feels like just yesterday the year started bahaaha.

anyways have a merry christmas and i'll update as soon as i can afterrrr.

still extremely sorry for leaving it on that big of a cliffhanger.