• coffee meltdowns •

y/ns pov:

later that night, after everything, we come back to the hotel and ruel helps me set up an instagram account. ruel shouts me out and soon enough my followers start increasing. i was scared at first because 6 thousand people had followed me. 6 thousand people know me!

i lean over and lie my head on his shoulder and he puts an arm around me.

"thank you." i whisper, "for everything."

i can sense his smile, "no, thank you."

"what did i do?" i frown looking in his eyes.

he kisses my cheek, "without you i'd still be lost. yeah, it sounds real cheesy and cliché, but it's true. if i never met you y/n, i don't know how i'd feel. you make my life complete."

tears fill my eyes and he wraps his arms around me and i cry softly into his chest, "i love you." i whisper.

"i love you too."

* * *

ruels pov:

it's the next day and i'm watching her sleep again. okay that sounded really creepy but she sleeps so peacefully. i need to tell her about sam's funeral and her foster parents being arrested, but there's just never a good time. and she's been so happy lately, i don't want to just drop all this on her.

i get up and make some toast and a coffee. i sit down next to my dad in front of the teLLy and watch the news with him.

10 minutes later y/n comes out and squeezes next to me, taking my coffee right out of my hands and drinking it.

"y/n! i was gonna drink that." i nudge her with my elbow.

"good morning to you too." she smiles and takes another sip from my coffee.

i roll my eyes and take a bite of my toast.

y/n gets up and stretches, "okay i'm gonna have a shower."

"okay looser." i smile at her.

"ruel!" my dad says giving me a look.

y/n laughs and skips off into the other room. minutes later i hear the shower being turned on and her starting to sing.

i chuckle to myself and get up and make another coffee.

"she's a good singer." dad says from the couch.

"duh." coco comes out from her room. she walks past me, whacking the back of my head and taking my coffee.

"ow! coco!" i scream and chase her, "give it back! y/n already took my other coffee.

"don't spill it coco!" dad yells watching coco.

"don't worry, if i spill it, it's ruels fault." she grins at me and takes a sip.

i sigh and slowly walk back to the kitchen to make another one. i open the coffee tin and i feel my heart break, there's none left.

"i just wanted my coffee." i whine slumping down on the floor.

"oh don't be a baby." coco yells going back to her room.

a tear escapes my eye and rolls down my cheek.

"ruel!" y/n walks out of the room in her dressing gown, "what happened? why are you crying?" she rushes over and hugs me.

i frown at her, "there's no more coffee left."

she smiles and tries so hard not to laugh, "oh." she couldn't help it, she laughs and punch her lightly and she laughs harder.

"come on," she grabs my hand, pulling me up from the ground, "lets get dressed and we can go out and get you some coffee!"

i smile at her, "sounds like a plan."

y/ns pov:

we get dressed and soon enough we're walking down the street looking for a good coffee shop.

we enter a cute small one that had only one other person in it. ruel orders a coffee and i order some banana bread and orange juice cause i've already had my coffee.

we then head over to one of the booths and sit down. once our stuff arrives, ruel practically inhales his coffee. i just smile at him while i take my sweet time eating my banana bread.

"you should go live." ruel says after finishing his coffee.

"what?"

"you should go live! on instagram! come on it'll be fun!"

i think about it, "i don't know...i've never been live."

"so? come on! do it for me!"

i shake my head and smile, "the things i do for you."

i grab out my phone and ruel helps me get it set up.

"you're live." ruel says after ten seconds of my staring at my phone.

"i am?"

"yeah, see look you've already got 100 people on it!"

"oh sick! hi everyone!" i smile as the comments start to flow in and more and more people join because ruel is here.

"so we're at a coffee shop right now!" i don't really know what to say...but then it hits me. "do you wanna know why we're at a coffee shop? how about ruel tells you?"

"nononono y/n don't." he hides his face from the camera.

"well know they definitely want to know!" i laugh, "fine. i'll tell them."

"y/n!"

"so we're at a coffee shop to get coffee for ruel...because he started crying! crying! because there was no coffee left. he was all on the floor screaming and yelling and-"

"it was not like that! at all!" ruel buts in, "i cant believe you would say that!"

"yeah sure." he kicks my leg underneath the table.

"oh no you didn't!" i kick him back harder and he winces.

"poor ruel." i say, "you're just having the wOrst day ever!"

a/n: eeek so this was a weird chapter. i don't even know. hope you enjoyed it though! like and subscribe! cya in the next video!