A New Start.

It's been 3 weeks after the fight with brother Blood and Deathstroke. The Titans didn't really had to fight some super-villain or anything like that, and they didn't mind that. They had time for themsleves, relax, rest and become more familiar with each other. Make their bond stronger and develop  their team work. Everything was going normally until today, they came across something weird, a man wearing red and blue spandex with a badge on his chest. This is how it all started...

   Tuesday 15 April 2017

It was 8 in the morning, the titans have started heading to the kitchen to have breakfast. Starfire was first in the kitchen with Dick, both cooking for the team. Obviously with their cute but 'weird' ways. Garfield walked in the kitchen still sleepy. 

"Goodmorning Beastie" said Grayson cheerfully as always.                                                          

"Good...morning to everyone..." Garfield said while yawning.

Then Raven entered the room not saying much just a "morning", the other members also arrived. Damian and Jon were missing. The others didn't really thought anything bad because the knew that Damian was probably training and Jon fell asleep after the alarm. After 3 minutes Damian walked in with his uniform on as usual didn't bother to talk much, same as Raven. And then one of the two of the tower's 'clowns' walked in. Jon with a huge smile on with face "Good morning you beautiful people" he shouted as he sat next to Jaime. 

"Why are you always so cheerfull?" Damian asked Jon

Jon turned to him with smile and said "Man, how could i not be happy and cheerfull? When i wake up feeling the new day, feelling that i have the chance to be happier and a better person. It motivates me."

"Oh... how cute..." Damian said holding his laugh really good. But the others couldn't hold themselves and started laughing non-stop. They stopped to catch their breath, and there was silence for a moment until Dick broke it with a question "So how is the normal life feeling?" he asked, there were many answers mainly they liked it. I mean when you have to go day in and day out to save people you don't mind actually a little break.

They finished their breakfast. It was Beast Boy's turn to do the dishes, he tried to get himself out of that situation by diplomating with starfire, but it was meaningless as she didn't want to here a word about it. Raven stayed at a corner waiting for starfire and Nightwing to look at here because she wanted to talk to them as both of them were the leaders of the team. Raven told Starfire that she wanted to talk with them and Star nodded, Raven left the kitchen and started walkingto the elevator so she could go the rooftop. She reached her destination and waited for about 5 minutes. Then the elevator door opened stepping out of it the couple. They walked towards the hooded figure. "So, what is it that you want to talk about?" Starfire said. Raven looked at them with her serious as always look "I have a weird feeling. Something is going to happen. I'm not sure if it'll be good or not but be ready for something." she informed, Dick looked at Kori and then back at Rachel. With a nod she opened a portal and walked through it. Dick didn't bother to ask about details of her feeling because he knew that if it was anything serious she would tell him. 

They just had dinner. As usual there was a lot of talk in the table by the members. Garfield beeing goofy and saying bad jokes as always and Jaime with Damian hitting him and laughing...well, Jaime was laughing. But there was something different. Raven, Starfire and Dick were silent eating but their focus was on what Raven said. They were in deep thoughts, Dick was thinking about the worst outcome, what if a new villain comes out of this. Starfire was thinking about what if this isn't the case, or what if nothing comes out of. But Raven was having weird thoughts. Thoughts she wasn't supposed to make. She had optimistic thoughts.  A weird feeling was covering her, she never felt that before. But Dick's Titan communicator stop all of their thoughts and the bad jokes. It was a police radio dispatch, they were talking about a car chase, the thiefs have just robbed a bank and when they got out they stole a car so they could get away, they were shooting at the police making it unreachable for the police to catch them. Dick's voice heard saying the famous "Titans GO".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------So, end of the first chapter. I know, its short i'll try to make the upcomming ones longer and better. It's also my first time writing a story on the internet. Also i wanna apologise for my bad English but, i wanna give writting a try. Let me know what you think about the first chapter and i will probably be dropping the next one as fast as i can. Thanks for reading!